Deal or no deal

Has Boris got your Blessing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Swallow.... drink some water then come back to me.
barn-swallow-hirundo-rustica-swallow-drinking-in-flight-from-a-lake-germany-XEFH7P.jpg

Well that toothless watchdog is labour. If I was KS I would not leave that bone alone.

Maybe when all this has calmed down there will be a lot of people in trouble for taking the pee.
I include in that people taking this Gov start up loan, with no intension of paying it back.

Russian report is a good example

Tories deliberately avoided investigating collusion.....so they didn't find any.

Are Russians major backers of Tory party? YES

Sponsored Links
It won't be a French whine........

That was a play on words Donut...... and look up the meaning of the word Improving........
'Improving' means getting better, it does not mean striving to get better, unless you meant you were getting better at trying, in which case you should have said that you were still learning, but even that means that you are trying to master new skills, and when you have mastered those new skills, you can say that you have improved, but while still learning, you haven't actually improved, you're still trying to improve. So your use of 'improving' was used incorrectly, because you haven't actually improved, you're just trying to improve. Only when you have really improved can you claim to have improved.

Would you like a precis of that?

'Improving' means getting better, it does not mean striving to get better, unless you meant you were getting better at trying, in which case you should have said that you were still learning, but even that means that you are trying to master new skills, and when you have mastered those new skills, you can say that you have improved, but while still learning, you haven't actually improved, you're still trying to improve. So your use of 'improving' was used incorrectly, because you haven't actually improved, you're just trying to improve. Only when you have really improved can you claim to have improved.

Donut

Kin ell Bobby....You must be a barrel of fuķin laffs in real life.

Sponsored Links
Back