Deal or no deal

Has Boris got your Blessing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
What a surprise.

Brexit is going belly up and DP doesn't want to talk about it.
Nothing to discuss Notcheous.Only you and your lackies are not bored rigid listening to you whine about EU.

Ah, finance and IT. No wonder you know so much about A&E, GP surgeries, Social services and building sites. :rolleyes:

What, you mean when you asked me who could do a better job than Boris and I said I didn’t know anyone better so I'd stick with Boris? Post #130. How’s that swerving or dodging??

You swerved like a drunk after ten bottles of white lightning in that thread. I pointed out your rhetorical rubbish question and asked you to pick one of four names and you swerved around. The question is still there but you still haven't answerd it. Want to try again?

You are full of anecdotes and misinformation. Enjoy Christmas! Have a bottle of cheap cider on me! (y)

I pointed out your rhetorical rubbish question and asked you to pick one of four names and you swerved around. The question is still there but you still haven't answerd it. Want to try again?
Oh, YOU gave ME four names that you considered all better equipped than Boris and I HAD to pick one of them as being better than Boris? Who the **** are you to give me names? That silly game could go on forever if I gave you four names and told you to chose. ****. No, I don’t want to try again. I didn’t want any of those the first time and told you so. I still don’t want them now. No swerving or dodging at all so stop pretending there ever was.

Sponsored Links
Mottie doesn't care.

No surprise that the Brexers have nothing sensible to say about the omnishambles.

Oh look all the foreign fifth columnists and trolls are back in force.

Anyway I want out! No deals just away from the corrupt and thieving EU which we never voted to join in the first place. It looks like BOJO is going to renage on that no deal exit, which I always thought he would. I only voted for him on the Brexit ticket although to be perfectly honest there was no other choice if I wanted to vote. I wont make that mistake again I will just hold my vote.

Oh, YOU gave ME four names that you considered all better equipped than Boris and I HAD to pick one of them as being better than Boris? Who the **** are you to give me names? That silly game could go on forever if I gave you four names and told you to chose. ****. No, I don’t want to try again. I didn’t want any of those the first time and told you so. I still don’t want them now. No swerving or dodging at all so stop pretending there ever was.

I called out your rhetorical BS in that thread when you went round asking - who instead of Bojo. Now I have called you out again with your BS and you call this a silly game when you partook in this silly game in the other thread, asking everyone to answer your question.

Maybe you can learn the lesson after a third time. (y)

corrupt and thieving EU which we never voted to join in the first place

the EU is no more corrupt than any other government....in fact it is far more open than many.

how is it thieving?

brexit red tape will cost more than EU membership....so on that basis brexit is just as "thieving"

How did you vote in the referendum Notch?
I am in the wrong too, I never denied it

Pete though voted for Johnson -the irony of whining about the EU being corrupt, but cant see what he voted for is corrupt

I am in the wrong too, I never denied it

Pete though voted for Johnson -the irony of whining about the EU being corrupt, but cant see what he voted for is corrupt
Has anything been proven then?

Has anything been proven then?
yeah plenty of bogus contracts

contracts to mates

contracts to companies with Tory mps or mates on the board

loads of Tory MPs with connections to private healthcare

Tory govt ....is run by chumocracy

Sponsored Links
Back