Biasi DHW diaphram

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Can somebody please tell me where this diaphragm is located in an M9OE 24S model boiler. Many thanks

Sponsored Links
The only problem is that boiler model does not have a DHW diaphragm!

Better think again.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Now I am really confused. I have a diaphram that was sold as a DHW diaphram. I can't find anywhere to fit it in the boiler. I have found a much smaller diaphram which I believe is for the CH. Please can you put me straight? Much appreciated.

The small one is a pump proving diaphragm!

Its required to operate on both CH and DHW !

Tony

Thank you again, I think the safe thing for me to do is to get an engineer in :)

When I open a tap (with the boiler controls set to DHW and CH) there is no hot water. If I turn up the room stat the burner flame comes on and I have hot water out of the taps. I was told that it was a diaphragm problem. I took the only diaphragm out that I could find but that appeared OK. The diaphragm that I was sold looks too big to fit in anywhere. I am confused! :)

You were sold the diaphragm for a Biasi 24S boiler.

My two questions would be, with the boiler set to DHW only,

1. is the red light on the DHW demand switch coming on with a hot tap?

2. is the pump switch being activated?

Tony

Thanks very much for your help. I haven't done anything but it all seems to be working ok again now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back