Biasi M296------Main Eco combis

Ravenheat will ( quite rightly ) not provide any warranty help to any of their boilers which has not been installed by a registered person.

I dont think any of the others mind.

Tony

PS the Ford V8 was a side valve 3.6 litre and had a 0-60 mph in 20 seconds! One sold recently for £9500 !

Sponsored Links
"Are you DIY savvy enough to install one yourself legal or not?"

As I said YES!.......but will be getting a GAS SAFE installer to do a replacement install.

But the answer to your question asked remains yes.

That answered your question as asked.

You get where you want as it appears you do anyway!

Blimey glad I`m not asking for a quote. Think I would be TOLD what I am having!

"Are you DIY savvy enough to install one yourself legal or not?"

As I said YES!.......but will be getting a GAS SAFE installer to do a replacement install.

But the answer to your question asked remains yes.

That answered your question as asked.

You get where you want as it appears you do anyway!

Blimey glad I`m not asking for a quote. Think I would be TOLD what I am having!

Sponsored Links
Agile";p="2363279 said:
Ravenheat will ( quite rightly ) not provide any warranty help to any of their boilers which has not been installed by a registered person.

I dont think any of the others mind

It will be installed by a Gas Safe engineer.
Are you talking about them being registered with the actual boiler manufacturer irrespective of them being a Gas safe eng?

Ref the Ford.wow I thought I was getting on a bit...........Seriously though your stressing of clean systems I relate to very much. Similar approach needed with them OHC....Never had to replace or any prob with Mk4 Cortina in 10 yrs and still sounded as sweet from purchase by similar approach keeping the engine clean whilst all around changing camshafts around 20,000 mile intervals. And no I am not a mechanic. Nice when people share tips with you, it really can help maintaining things.

I wrote that I don't give a **** about cars, to which you replied I should.

That`s because some vans will have the same engines! ;)

I wrote that I don't give a **** about cars, to which you replied I should.

That`s because some vans will have the same engines! ;)

There's no point upstaging me about motors, I told you I don't care.

At least it answers your question about which one of us is on the wrong forum.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back