Big brother is watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Denso has missed his calling .
The Sunday mail had this as headline news early on Sunday but it was soon hidden away and required a search to find it later on that day.
Hitchens had his say and I noticed no comments have been allowed on his piece.
Anyway as long as love island is on the telly the jabbers will think all's well with the world.

Sponsored Links
The Sunday mail had this as headline news early on Sunday but it was soon hidden away and required a search to find it later on that day.
Hitchens had his say and I noticed no comments have been allowed on his piece.
Anyway as long as love island is on the telly the jabbers will think all's well with the world.
Yep when you search for it the mail article is not the main one that comes up you have to specifically search it

Yep when you search for it the mail article is not the main one that comes up you have to specifically search it
Weird, when I search it is the first one that comes up. With loads of others below it.

1675430373571.png

More than likely a decision by the editor for reasons to which he'll know why.

More than likely a decision by the editor for reasons to which he'll know why.
I'll take that as a "yes, something dodgy". Which, if you actually think it through, makes no sense whatsoever.

Well you'd have to ask is it usual practice on the site for a headline feature to drift down the page during the day as other headline news comes in to replace it

They seem to hang around but not something you concentrate on given some of the content that passes for headline news. Suppose when something gets whipped out of the 'limelight' so quickly you ask yourself is this usual practice.

Suppose when something gets whipped out of the 'limelight' so quickly you ask yourself is this usual practice.
What a story that would have been. "Following on from our exclusive about military tampering, we have now been asked/told to hide away this morning's headline article. Proof if ever it was needed".

But no, nothing. I wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back