Weapons shortage

according to reports putin has 10000 russian troops in belarus ??

concerns about them opening another front in the war ???? possibly ??
Maybe he has parked the press-ganged emergency conscripts there.

Retired plumbers

Disabled milkmen

Convicts released from a life sentence

Alcoholics

Transsexuals

Anti-war demonstrators

Sponsored Links
The USA is looking for Iranians under the bed. They were in Belarus, now in Crimea.

The perplexing dam. Some one has hit it already and created a leak. No one owns up. If blown up it will flood an area and also mess up Crimea's water supply. Maybe the leak will get larger. Ukraine reckon Russia has mined it. I wonder. I suppose they could provide water to Crimea some other way. Given the widening of the stretch of water it would probably have an effect on Ukraine's ability to advance

JohnD has personally interviewed all Russian conscripts. The main channels can find people in Russia that will say all sorts of things for, against and don't really know. Even eager conscripts. One cropped up today but in this case not against Ukraine.

One Ukrainian advance was expected to cause Russia to withdraw pretty quickly. Month+ and they are still there. The other one currently on going, next to no solid info at all.

Ukraine now has it's light police out and about to conserve electricity. If an establishment breaks the rules they get closed. Rolling black outs seem to be expected.

Putin in some respects just needs to hold and let the ongoing chaos elsewhere continue maybe even getting worse. We are currently doing a good job of that. It appears oil is his primary income and so far no actual moves to do anything about that. Pass on if this area will have any results of use to him.

I'd wonder if the drones next task will be taking out rail transport even more than currently. It seems 50% has power problems already.

Putin's press gangs selectively drag away people from anti-war demos. A trick to turn political dissidents into political prisoners, with the advantage that turning them into cannon fodder is effectively execution of potential opponents.

Stalinism is rife.

Sponsored Links
Russians are still persisting in the rumour that the Ukranians are about to use or planning to use a dirty bomb

Russian comms are comprehensively compromised. I'm sure US knows their plans and has warned Ukraine.

"
Maybe he has parked the press-ganged emergency conscripts there.

Retired plumbers

Disabled milkmen

Convicts released from a life sentence

Alcoholics

Transsexuals

Anti-war demonstrators"

Please note that these are not mutually exclusive categories: A Venn diagram would be useful here.

Sponsored Links
Back