Big Radiator Shelves

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I need new radiator shelves as I've fitted bigger radiators. But I'm having difficulty finding shelves the right size.

My biggest radiator is 180cm long. They are all 'doubles' and the front of the rads are 15cm from the wall. (So the biggest shelf needs to be 185cm(+) x 16cm.

Does anyone know where I can find radiator shelves that are long and deep enough?

Any ideas?
Regards

Sponsored Links
do you mean radiator shelves or cabinets ??
if its a shelve you are after a length off 5x1" planed comes out at 119mmx 22mm or around 19mm from the sheds
you can angle the ends to look like a half a lozenge
and by shaping 3 or 4 bits off wood to look like a large L too hook behind and on top off the radiator you can make a shelve for around £6 from pine
where in surrey are you based :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
do you mean radiator shelves or cabinets ??
if its a shelve you are after a length off 5x1" planed comes out at 119mmx 22mm or around 19mm from the sheds
you can angle the ends to look like a half a lozenge
and by shaping 3 or 4 bits off wood to look like a large L too hook behind and on top off the radiator you can make a shelve for around £6 from pine
where in surrey are you based :?: :?:

Thanks for your reply. I'm based near Epsom - KT19.
I hadn't thought of making them myself. Good idea!

After i posted the question, I found www.saveonheat.co.uk
There is nothing on their website that says they have shelves the size I want BUT they replied to an email saying they could make them what ever size i wanted. They'd be much more expensive than making them myself, however...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back