Bin Lid is no more...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently...

Link

I guess the US will now have to find another 'Bogey Man' to perpetuate their so called 'war on terror'!

Sponsored Links
party%20(1).gif

Only stupid people/americans would want to party... ;)

Will we see all the draconian 'terrorism' laws repealed or security measures relaxed?

Will our illegal wars be suddenly stopped?

Of course not.... so nothing has changed!

Only stupid people/americans would want to party... ;)

Will we see all the draconian 'terrorism' laws repealed or security measures relaxed?

Will our illegal wars be suddenly stopped?
Of course not.... so nothing has changed!

I guess we will see security increase as a result of this excellent bit of news.

Sponsored Links
Get real if you think the terrorism laws are draconian, oo house arrest, can't use the internet, really really savage that. We have terrorism because we have no effective laws to deal with them. The ira only gave up when the red hand gang started killing them, we should do the same.

Hats off to the Yanks :LOL: If British special forces had been used, Shappy Chippbutty would be on tv demanding an inquiry aboout his civil rights and wanting the soldier prosecuted for murder.

There is only one way to deal with cancer; cut it out.

Why shouldn't they celebrate? minus the tea towels , it reminds me of so many images from the Middle East when tragedy befalls the West

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

edited for spelling

Old Dusty Bin Laden

Was really just a figure head for Al Quaeda but his demise will certainly boost Obamas ratings through the ceiling.

Americans made a HUGE mistake by partying like idiots, now they look just like all the images you see of people burning US flags in other countries

They could have retained the moral high ground but they will be regarded as the same

TBH I think nothing really changes in fact it probably gets far worse as no doubt there will be reprisals, allegedly according to one paper I read a week or so ago there is nuclear/dirty bomb waiting to be detonated if he he was ever caught or killed!

Americans made a HUGE mistake by partying like idiots, now they look just like all the images you see of people burning US flags in other countries

They could have retained the moral high ground but they will be regarded as the same
Yep, no better than those who celebrated 11th September in the first place!

And they're going on about 'justice being done'...what justice?

Justice would be capturing him, putting him on trial, and if guilty throw away the key...as opposed to the usual US justice practice as far as so called terrorists are concerned which is actually capture/kidnap people at random, and throw away the key without a trial...!

Still, as there was no danger of a legal process, at least Bush is off the hook... ;)

ellal your usual carp :evil:

What country would want him on their soil as a prisoner? How many hijacks & bombings would there have been demanding his relaease?

Get real :evil:

Flush the turd down the toilet and be rid. Oh just heard that's what they did with the so called burial at sea :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ellal your usual carp :evil:

What country would want him on their soil as a prisoner? How many hijacks & bombings would there have been demanding his relaease?

Get real :evil:

Flush the turd down the toilet and be rid. Oh just heard that's what they did with the so called burial at sea :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Ah, the usual brain dead gung ho comment from one who probably enjoys the moronic "USA...USA...USA" chants... ;)

And it may have escaped your attention, but America is happy to lock up many so called Al Qaeda operatives without a trial, so I doubt it would make much difference..

A pretty stupid burial method as well, as that will probably ensure decades of speculation as to whether it really was him they got!

Apparently he's been dead for years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...U-S-Britain-covering-continue-war-terror.html

Perhaps they set this up so the u.s can justify a staged retaliation attack to create an excuse for another invasion , breakfast in Iran anyone?
Thats modern warfare right there.

Ironically the picture they are using of his death today appears to be an old photoshop of a dead guy c/w OBL bottom half

scroll down:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/

Ah, the usual brain dead gung ho comment from one who probably enjoys the moronic "USA...USA...USA" chants... ;)

And it may have escaped your attention, but America is happy to lock up many so called Al Qaeda operatives without a trial, so I doubt it would make much difference..

A pretty stupid burial method as well, as that will probably ensure decades of speculation as to whether it really was him they got!

You can't be serious. Keeping him imprisoned = years of terrorist attacks demanding his release. Killing him & getting rid of his body = a few months worth, and possibly sporadic attempts in the future.

Your average Al-Qaeda operative is a bit less significant than Bin Laden! I'm pretty sure they took photos/video of him before throwing him overboard. ;)

I agree simply lashing him out at sea almost immediately will definitely prompt years of speculation, I would have wanted to see his dead body just to confirm my own suspicions on if he really did die last night

Sponsored Links
Back