Bin Lid is no more...

He's probably being tortured now as we speak, I hope they make him suffer!

These muslim fanatics have to be taught a lesson, they will be punished no matter what it takes.

Sponsored Links
72virgins1.jpg

Sponsored Links
BREAKING NEWS! Al Qaeda in turmoil as new leadership race ends in split decision. Nick Clegg said to be considering a coalition. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

These muslim fanatics have to be taught a lesson, they will be punished no matter what it takes.

And so it goes on tit for tat, the west win this one and then some major strike back in another western country for the rest of all our lives :rolleyes:

What no one has mentioned yet is why now?

How do we know he hasn't MARTYD himself which is the ultimate act, by all accounts he was a very sick man.

With all the recent unrest in the middle east al quaeda has been largely excluded
What better way to bring millions back to the cause by the violent death of its Messiah at the hands of the infidels

He way well have planned it all himself

It sounds like bs to me, I reckon its all leading up to the invasion and occupation of Iran. If the US stages another 9/11 that will be all the reason they need and now is the time to do it.
The links between 9/11 and Al-Qaeda were pretty thin but at least this time they can make it a bit more realistic.

by all accounts he was a very sick man.

Very, very sick.
A cowardly f*ckwit who ordered the specific targeting of innocent people.

I can predict huge retribution for this by associated f*ckwits.
Massive kicking off is now on the cards.

Bring it on I say. Lets see these lunatics reveal themselves, so we can irradicate the scum once and for all.

Justice would be capturing him, putting him on trial, and if guilty throw away the key...as opposed to the usual US justice practice as far as so called terrorists are concerned which is actually capture/kidnap people at random, and throw away the key without a trial...!

I shake my head in pure disbelief at this kind of stupidity. :LOL:

Bring it on I say. Lets see these lunatics reveal themselves, so we can irradicate the scum once and for all.

Very EASY to say on an internet forum , NOT so easy to DO in practise.

If you 'IRRADICATION' (or genocide as some people might call it) could be done it would have been done by now.

I dont think they are stupid enough to REVEAL themselves in the way you imagine.

You might feel differently if this affected you directly , what happens when they blow up your wife, kids, friends

You might feel differently if this affected you directly , what happens when they blow up your wife, kids, friends

And if they did the same to your family spacecat, would you still feel the same way and post on here with the same conviction as you seem to have at present?

How do you know it hasn't.

Specific targeting of innocent people is what people like you do.
I personally would have no hestitation in authorising an all out war on the lunatics. Lets get it done and dusted.

[quote="LastMagicBean";p="1975543

I personally would have no hestitation in authorising an all out war on the lunatics. Lets get it done and dusted.[/quote]

Who exactly are these lunatics?
Where are they now?
How do you target them.

Sponsored Links
Back