Bin Lid is no more...

I do as it happens but, it is actually be er lover (accent) rather than a fighter

Sponsored Links
Why though? can you explain for me? , I'm not up on my shira law.

Deleted

Protestors%2Bhold%2Bplacards%2Boutside%2Bpress%2Bconference%2Bbeing%2Bheld%2Bright-wing%2BDutch%2BMP%2BGeert%2BWilders%2BOctober%2B16,%2B2009%2BLondon.%2BMr%2BWilders%2Ballowed%2Binto%2BUK%2Bafter%2Boverturned%2Bprevious%2Bban.jpg

shariah.jpg

sharia_law.jpg

Going back to the "Would you fight for your country" thread.

Yep, the above would be the first targets.

Sponsored Links
Please note that i have not made ONE insulting remark to anyone in this thread and am just offering an opinion of my own that doesnt involve

RANDOM DESTRUCTION OF PEOPLES UNKNOWN.

yet the same group continue to make insulting remarks about me and 1 other simply becasue we do not share THEIR viewpoint

You sound like those SHARIA LAW guys yourselves THINK like we THINK or else

that bloke has paddy blood so any thing that undermines the UK is ok in his book.
spacey is just a renegade without a brain. :mrgreen:

that bloke has paddy blood so any thing that undermines the UK is ok in his book.
spacey is just a renegade without a brain.

You people died to give YOU freedom of SPEECH yet you seem so keen on DENYING it to anyone else

I find that picture of the guy with the sword quite disturbing, and the MOD's have the cheek to delete some of my jokes but leave that picture up

as iv'e said all along, double standards!!!!!!!!

You know you dont even KNOW what my opinion is yet because I dont subscribe to your LETS BLOW UP HALF THE WORLD POLICY that makes me some kind of Liberal Do gooding lets actually fund AL Quaeda ourselves kind of person.

Yes lets start WW3 and see where we all end up, lets face it its worked so well in IRAQ and Afghanistan and Vietnam and Korea amongst others

I find that picture of the guy with the sword quite disturbing, and the MOD's have the cheek to delete some of my jokes but leave that picture up

Sorry, thought it was a stick beating a woman, have deleted it. Shame on me.

Justice would be capturing him, putting him on trial, and if guilty throw away the key...as opposed to the usual US justice practice as far as so called terrorists are concerned which is actually capture/kidnap people at random, and throw away the key without a trial...!

I shake my head in pure disbelief at this kind of stupidity. :LOL:
Of course you would...

But then you don't have a balanced view of things do you!... Even when the evidence is put right in front of your nose... ;)

Please note that i have not made ONE insulting remark to anyone in this thread and am just offering an opinion of my own that doesn't involve

RANDOM DESTRUCTION OF PEOPLES UNKNOWN.

yet the same group continue to make insulting remarks about me and 1 other simply because we do not share THEIR viewpoint

You sound like those SHARIA LAW guys yourselves THINK like we THINK or else

Sadly in order to defend freedom of speech for the majority we must resist those minorities who are against it. (Even though that may seem an oxymoron sadly that's how it works.) There is little sense in defending their freedom of speech in the short term if their known ultimate aim is to remove everybody Else's. Your argument (for what it's worth) is poorly defined and rather idealistically juvenile. It's sweet in it's simplicity but it remains schoolboy level of ideology none the less.

We have had several world wars to defend peace. Innocent people died on both sides but as a result the majority of the world remains free. If we had chosen to follow the path you appear to champion then that would have ended many years ago

i myself do not advocate the mass slaughter of innocents but whilst it's a difficult call those who protect and harbour those who 'fight the good fight' are culpable and perhaps accountable too

It's called the greater good..

Sorry, thought it was a stick beating a woman, have deleted it. Shame on me.

Something tells me she lost her head 2 seconds later, :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back