Bin Lid is no more...

Sponsored Links
@LBM
Guerilla Warfare is an incredibly succesful tactic and has been used for literally thousands of years

Are you MAD.

Since when in those thousands of years has this successful behaviour ever been about the sole targeting of innocent individuals.
There's always been an ultimate goal.

Unbelievable stupidity. :LOL:

you over use that phrase so try something more intelligent and actually relevant to the points being made

When a superior invading force slaughters people indiscriminately they will fight back with what ever means they can to resist.

This will undoubtedly involve the same approach to human life as the invaders

I guess you missed out on all the COLATERALL damage as america likes to call the 100's of thousands of innocent people including women and children who have died as a direct result of their recent HUMANITARIAN interventions

So do you stop something on the grounds that it might happen?

Yes you do. Take Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for example who has made no secret of his desire to glass Israel.

People like you would just sit back until the proverbial sh@it hits the fan.

What exactly has the president of Iran got to do with the UK?
People like you would love to see us go to war unnecessarily, if a member of you family returned home from an unnecessary war in a box I think you might play a different tune.
Thats a massive problem in this country , too many armchair warriors fully prepared to sit at home and back are armed forces all the way to their deaths.

When asked ''would you fight for your country'' lots here said yes they would , well , your country is at war , put you money where your mouth is and enlist.
thers only one man on this forum that i'm aware of who had the *******s to do so.

Are you now saying that if extremist muslims carry out suicide bombings in our cities, then we should also carry out suicide bombings in Bradford Birmingham, Leicester and Luton then?

Quote "This will undoubtedly involve the same approach to human life as the invaders. "

If so, I'll nominate you as the first in line to try out this radical idea. ;) ;) ;)

You think the UK hasn't been invaded by these people in recent years? Invasion by stealth methinks.

Sponsored Links
When a superior invading force slaughters people indiscriminately they will fight back with what ever means they can to resist.

FFS how many times.............

NO,NO,NO.

Tell me when this country or the US have deliberately blown up innocent families to make a point.

Answer me that.

But thats not a theory.

Are you saying that this is not a theory and is fact then? As I said previously, why wouldn't a company seek profit from war? Arms manufacturers seem to do alright out of wars as do aircraft manufacturers, oil companies, uniform suppliers, boot manufacturers etc.
Is it now unethical to profit from war? If so, then why do arms and explosives manufacturers exist?

[/quote]

Seriously WHERE IN THIS THREAD HAVE I INSULTED YOU?

[/quote]

Whats this mean then “Your problem is large sections of YOUR population who do actually re produce are practically Bovine in their thinking and intellect.”

Your being the operative word.

But thats not a theory.

Are you saying that this is not a theory and is fact then? As I said previously, why wouldn't a company seek profit from war? Arms manufacturers seem to do alright out of wars as do aircraft manufacturers, oil companies, uniform suppliers, boot manufacturers etc.
Is it now unethical to profit from war? If so, then why do arms and explosives manufacturers exist?

I dont see your point John , I think we are reading from the same page here fella.
My point however was that neither you nor me will ever fully understand the economics and/or politics of war be it in the past , present or future.
So we can all argue on here until we are blue in the face , it aint going to change anything.

FFS how many times.............

NO,NO,NO.

Tell me when this country or the US have deliberately blown up innocent families to make a point.

Answer me that.

Whether by design , omission of decent intelligence or likely because they dont really give a crap WHO goes up when they drop a cluster bomb on an ALLEGED target, western forces have literally bombed countries including women, children and innocent people in their thousands.

FFS next you will be telling me that HIROSHIMA was a targeted strike at the MILITARY!

In essence yes.
Also a big stick, as your probably aware Japan was not likely to surrender.
So two big sticks made sure they did.

[/quote]

Whats this mean then “Your problem is large sections of YOUR population who do actually re produce are practically Bovine in their thinking and intellect.”

Your being the operative word.[/quote]

You brought up the the whole being OUTBREEDED scenario

I am going out on a limb here i know and guessing that maybe you are white and are talking about the white english population? Of which I Presume you are a part of?

Note I said 'LARGE SECTIONS of' NOT ALL 'YOUR' population meaning white english people who actually re produce.

Its been well documented on here and pretty much agreed even by the people with questionable racist views that there remains a ENORMOUS group of what is lovingly referred to as CHAVS who have dozens of kids , live on benefits and are pretty THICK along with it......NEWSFLASH these people are WHITE
and are therefore part of YOUR population

In essence yes.
Also a big stick, as your probably aware Japan was not likely to surrender.
So two big sticks made sure they did.

And thousands of INNOCENT people were killed as a result

dont be shocked when they do the same to you ...

Whether by design , omission of decent intelligence or likely because they dont really give a crap WHO goes up when they drop a cluster bomb on an ALLEGED target, western forces have literally bombed countries including women, children and innocent people in their thousands.
FFS next you will be telling me that HIROSHIMA was a targeted strike at the MILITARY!

Absolute nonsense.

The definitive point/question here is whether innocent civilians are DELIBERATELY targeted to make a point.

Hiroshima is a complete redherring.

Its been well documented on here and pretty much agreed even by the people with questionable racist views that there remains a ENORMOUS group of what is lovingly referred to as CHAVS who have dozens of kids , live on benefits and are pretty THICK along with it......NEWSFLASH these people are WHITE
and are therefore part of YOUR population

And there aren't enormous groups of foreign born people living here on benefits too? Or do you selectively omit to mention these?

I feel like reporting you for stupidity.

Al-Qaeda and other terrorist organisations continually target civilians. Embassy bombings, 9/11, 7/7, Bali bombings to name just a few. The dead included men, women, children. Civilians were purposely targeted.

The United States, while not smelling of roses, don't make a habit of beheading aid workers or purposely targetting civilians. To bring up Hiroshima is a bit silly; in WWII everyone was bombing everyone. Are we Brits murderers for bombing Dresden?

War is a horrible thing, but whereas 60 years ago you knew who your enemy was, it's now impossible. The Taleban use women and children as human shields; do you see ISAF doing that? Do you see ISAF purposely targeting civilians? No. The likes of Al-Qaeda, on the other hand, don't set out to target the military. They blend in and murder innocent, unarmed civilians. If you need proof of this, I refer you to my earlier paragraph.

Whatever you think of the U.S., or Western forces in general, they don't set out to kill & maim as many people as possible. WWII was completely different to the current 'war on terror'.

Sponsored Links
Back