black bird

Here an update on the black bird, all chicks still alive here's a film of me feeding Mum who then goes on to feed the chicks,Oh! and they are flying now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR-R1JWYtbo
img3389h.jpg

img3390l.jpg

Sponsored Links
Richard,
a brilliant thread and thanks for all the enjoyment, (and suspense ;) ), it has provided over the past couple of weeks.

Shy's suggested 'Sarah Cam', I'm afraid I don't have links to either of those yet but you can live in hope!

Or ask Mr Tim, ;)

Fantastic video clip Richard! This webcam of yours has been a joy and I'd like to thank you too.

BTW that's Dad in the clip ;)

Sponsored Links
Fantastic video clip Richard! This webcam of yours has been a joy and I'd like to thank you too.

no probs! I've enjoyed it, how can you tell "he's the daddy" btw hes got a patch of white on his head.

Just watched your video on Youtube, great footage.
Noticed your shed is a bit rundown! :LOL:

But hey, with a view like that outside your back door who's looking at your shed? WOW! :eek:

no probs! I've enjoyed it, how can you tell "he's the daddy" btw hes got a patch of white on his head.

Female Blackbirds are drab brown compared to the males. He's quite distinctive with that white patch, seen one before with an odd white patch on the wing.

No I'm not a twitcher! :LOL:

I am not a sodding twitcher!

I never mentioned your sexual proclevities! :eek:

Excuse any spelling mistakes, the spell checker isn't working!

Nice follow up Richardp, it looks like having grown up in front of the camera lens that they are proper little actors and actresses and I swear it looks like they know where their camera is. :D

Will be a shame i'm sure for everyone when they finally leave the roost

We've had great tits in our box this year. If only I had installed a cam like you did!
Went to clean it out tonight and found one dead, fully fledged chick inside. How sad that it should get that non-stop attention from hatching and then die just before it should have flown the nest.

We've had great **** in our box this year. If only I had installed a cam like you did!
Went to clean it out tonight and found one dead, fully fledged chick inside. How sad that it should get that non-stop attention from hatching and then die just before it should have flown the nest.

About 6 years ago, we had some nest, and produce 4 chicks.

At 6.00am, when I was about to go to work, I noticed the chicks in various place in our garden, still not able to fly properly.
Then I noted the next door cat taking an interest.
I had the day off work keeping the cat at bay till they found their wings.......... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back