Black Lives Matter Protests Today in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
And I bet you a pound to a penny that if you asked them..why do you think its ok to break the lockdown rules? ..you'd get Cummings in your face every time.

Well that's odd, because I watched the extensive live coverage on various media outlets for most of the afternoon and early evening and that's exactly the question that various journalists were asking the rioters. Now, would you like to guess how many mentioned Cummings or Johnson? I'll give you a clue - it begins with z and ends with o.

Again i ask you, what sensible person would put themselves in harms way, to spite Cummings/BJ.....???????
I don't know...? Who has suggested they are rioting to spite Bozza and Cummings? Mind you, that pair of useless feckwits have given the rioters a let off if ever the authorities or keyboard warriors dare to invoke lockdown rules, lol.(y)

Wait a few years boyo and you will be saved.
Dont get me wrong I feel Cummings is just like a bad root canal its sustainable but then how much damage is the leaking infection doing. Until then we need to save ourselves.
Organising a nationwide demonstration against DC would be better. Socially distant of course. Anarchy is not the answer.

Sponsored Links
Don't forget, "BAME" is pronounced "barmy".

The barmy community want more riots oops rights.

No-one suggested Cummings would be concerned. He has already demonstrated his lack of concern for his fellow humans.
The PM defended his actions. Therefore the PM appears to have little concern for his fellow humans.

Unless you can demonstrate that he did not maintain social distance with tens, hundreds, or even thousands of people, you're posting horse shoite. (y)

Edited for typo.

Last edited:
Well that's odd, because I watched the extensive live coverage on various media outlets for most of the afternoon and early evening and that's exactly the question that various journalists were asking the rioters. Now, would you like to guess how many mentioned Cummings or Johnson? I'll give you a clue - it begins with z and ends with o.
You need to ask them should anyone dare try and shove any lockdown rules down their throats.

Dumb Tory ****s.

Oh jeepers creepers get to bed ffs :LOL:

Anarchy.. '
a state of disorder due to absence or non-recognition of authority or other controlling systems.'

Now what have you been saying tonight about what you think 'the people are doing' instead of what they should be doing..

Unless you can demonstrate that he did not maintain social distance with teens, hundreds, or even thousands of people, you're posting horse shoite. (y)
Lol. Rules are rules Brig. Remind me, how many humans can two Covid19 infected bods infect?

Anarchy.. '
a state of disorder due to absence or non-recognition of authority or other controlling systems.'
And that ties in with the protesters how exactly?

Are you somehow insinuating that Cummings (a fellow rule breaker) is an anarchist too? And that his boss Bozza is complicit in anarchy?

And that ties in with the protesters how exactly?

Are you somehow insinuating that Cummings (a fellow rule breaker) is an anarchist too? And that his boss Bozza is complicit in anarchy?
Go to bed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back