Blacklisted is Blacklisted

Sponsored Links
FFS! What next?
If you say a wall is 'coloured' blue/green/yellow whatever will that be banned as well????
And who's to say that a red list isn't offensive to Russians and a green list offensive to immamartian????

Well well well that just confirms my opinion of the police

If they had a brain they would be dangerous...

The word Black list was created by Charles 11

According to the Henry Holt Encyclopedia of Word and Phrase Origins the word "blacklist" originated with a list England's King Charles II made of fifty-eight judges and court officers who sentenced his father, Charles I, to death in 1649. When Charles II was restored to the throne in 1660, thirteen of these regicides were executed and twenty-five sentenced to life imprisonment, while others escaped.

Sponsored Links
I heard it all now!
Why dont they call it the charcoal grey list!
What about the black hole?
They will soon have to rename the card deck aswell! :confused:

Rather ironic from a force that keeps getting caught out as institutionally racist..lol

They should try doing their policework properly first before fannying around with crap like this that only breeds racial tension.

:rolleyes:

You can't even say 'dark'

actually it's going to be quite amusing when we substitute everything for 'white' instead and no doubt then they would complain even more.. :rolleyes:

What about the "Music Of Black Origin" awards"? Did you know there's a society of black lawyers, try Googling society of white lawyers...... It seems the rules are slanted one way, I truly believe that there should be equality for all races and ethnicities but it appears that this isn't the case any more.

It seems the rules are slanted one way, I truly believe that there should be equality for all races and ethnicities but it appears that this isn't the case any more.

Normally about now a member of the PC brigade enlightens us as to why thats perfectly OK. Bit slow tonight.

Snooker will be next,we can't have a white ball striking a black one.

Rather ironic from a force that keeps getting caught out as institutionally racist..lol

They should try doing their policework properly first before fannying around with crap like this that only breeds racial tension.

:rolleyes:
This.

If the rozzers did their job properly i.e. the facts, no bias or slant; race or colour would not come into it. By doing a crap job, they leave themselves wide open to accusation (some of which is merited).

This.

If the rozzers did their job properly i.e. the facts, no bias or slant; race or colour would not come into it. By doing a crap job, they leave themselves wide open to accusation (some of which is merited).

The Police, in the main, do a great job imo.

Political correctness is an over reaction to political incorrectness of the 1970's which led to the creation of the EHRC, through which much of the taboo regarding race has eminated. Coupled with the "powers that be" wanting to subdue dissention regarding uncontroled mass immigration.

Sponsored Links
Back