Sickos

Sponsored Links
If these b*****d get such a kick out of been cruel to animals the next step is people.

I just hope I dont happen on anything like this I'd pick up what I'd need batter them.

A few years ago I came upon an old lady visibly upset stood by her garden gate she told me she'd disturbed some lads trying to break in to the back of her house saw two scroats running through some woods went after them and stuffed half a brick in to my back bag.

Anyway lost them in a warren council estate alleyways all over the place
goes round a corner one of had a lump of timber in his hands

"Come on you b*****d !" as I ran towards him I got the brick out of my bag "Errrggh " he yellped and ran off.

Stupid on my part but the upset old lady got me all het up.
I know If I came upon a wanton act of cruelty I wouldnt be able to control myself.

Your last sentence, i'm with you on that, i would not be responsible for my actions.

Pred, i think we'd all agree with that... but what about the first sentence?!!

If these b*****d get such a kick out of been cruel to animals the next step is people.
that's not proven.... all people that like firing a gun don't end up killing people !!!

The little bstrds who killed Jamie Bulger practised doing the same things to animals first I believe.

i suggest you dig deep and show us how many people done for the sort of "animal cruelty" crime that went on to "do" humans... you won't find a very big percentage !!! so i repeat... it's not proven.

The Yanks have tied the two together for a few years now, if they catch someone involved with animal cruelty it usually ends up with mass murderers.

Sponsored Links
You've got that the wrong way round I think. They probably find that a high percentage of mass murderers have been involed in animal cruelty. Which is a different thing.

The Yanks have tied the two together for a few years now, if they catch someone involved with animal cruelty it usually ends up with mass murderers.

Yep Ive read that too psychos usually start out torturing animals when they are young and move on to people for bigger kicks when they get older.

yeah, 400,000 animal shooting yanks.... and 15 mass murderers !!! :eek: direct correlation !!! ;)

Some people are just natural born killers. They can kill and torture with impunity and it doesn't bother them in the slightest.

that's not proven.... all people that like firing a gun don't end up killing people !!!

The little bstrds who killed Jamie Bulger practised doing the same things to animals first I believe.

i suggest you dig deep and show us how many people done for the sort of "animal cruelty" crime that went on to "do" humans... you won't find a very big percentage !!! so i repeat... it's not proven.

Numerous examples are about, I dont intend to research it to prove it.
If you wish to think its too broad a statement I dont care.
I know its true. Slaughter of the innocent is one source.
Shooting guns ????? I was talking about wanton cruelty :rolleyes:

I dont care.
I know its true.

yep usual GD validation... :LOL:

There are millions of gun loving, animal killing humans on this planet (i'm not one of them BTW )... but how many human killing gun owners are there? hundreds? max..... a tiny fraction. So the assertion that if you kill animals, you end up killing people is so wrong !! so so wrong !!!

I dont care.
I know its true.

yep usual GD validation... :LOL:

There are millions of gun loving, animal killing humans on this planet (i'm not one of them BTW )... but how many human killing gun owners are there? hundreds? max..... a tiny fraction. So the assertion that if you kill animals, you end up killing people is so wrong !! so so wrong !!!

Are you an Idiot, were talking torturing animals for fun not hunting !!!

Ps I dont care that you can't see the connection thats what I meant, I'm not bothered if you believe it or not ........Profiles are aware of the connection.

Sponsored Links
Back