Sickos

I dont care.
I know its true.

yep usual GD validation... :LOL:

There are millions of gun loving, animal killing humans on this planet (i'm not one of them BTW )... but how many human killing gun owners are there? hundreds? max..... a tiny fraction. So the assertion that if you kill animals, you end up killing people is so wrong !! so so wrong !!!

Are you an Idiot, were talking torturing animals for fun not hunting !!!

this is my whole point... what would you say to a butcher who liked his job? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Are you an Idiot!

no!

at this point in the debate we're discussing whether gunlovers end up being mass murderers !!
i think not !!

At this point you're missing the point, i said cruelty to animals, not gunlovers!!!
Take it from me, many years ago there was a documentary from the USofA about how boys started off being cruel to animals before progressing to humans.

Are you an Idiot!

no!

at this point in the debate we're discussing whether gunlovers end up being mass murderers !!
i think not !!

At this point you're missing the point, i said cruelty to animals, not gunlovers!!!
Take it from me, many years ago there was a documentary from the USofA about how boys started off being cruel to animals before progressing to humans.

Ok, calm down my friend !!!!

What you're saying is probably very true... but what i'm saying is challenging a point made earlier on... it might follow, as you state in a few dozen cases, but not in the main... millions of people who shoot deer, elk, grouse etc etc... the percentage is tiny !!

avoiding all the nonsense... focus on the question... what value has an animal beneath the human? kill a badger? swat a fly?

I certainly would never kill a badger myself ... for fun or anything else... but flies are fair game (and wasps get bonus points in my house !!)

This is a promising thread, so don't get too hung up on emotions !! and lets explore !!!

Sponsored Links
We're not talking about people that take a 12 bore shotgun out to blast their way through the countryside, we're talking about young lads that are perverse.

We're not talking about people that take a 12 bore shotgun out to blast their way through the countryside, we're talking about young lads that are perverse.

yeah and the percentage of gun owners in the world you describe is?

avoiding all the nonsense... focus on the question... what value has an animal beneath the human? kill a badger? swat a fly?

I certainly would never kill a badger myself ... for fun or anything else... but flies are fair game (and wasps get bonus points in my house !!)

This is a promising thread, so don't get too hung up on emotions !! and lets explore !!!

It's a complex question, I think it depends on many things, e.g. how high up an animal is on the evolutionary scale, whether they are considered useful/friends of mankind, and the reason for killing them, to name a few.

So for example killing a dog who most would consider a pet, companion or at least a helper (working dogs) is not the same as killing a fly which is much less evolved and serves no useful purpose, e.g. spreads disease. I think it also depends on how much the animal can be said to have feelings/emotions. It's obvious when a dog is sad/hurt, so people can empathize with it.

Are you an Idiot!
no! at this point in the debate we're discussing whether gunlovers end up being mass murderers !! i think not !!
Up to that post the only one who had mentioned guns in this thread was you, you nob....three times.Everyone else was talking about cruel behaviour to animals being a possible forerunner to cruel behaviour to people. Where people like you are concerned I don't believe the prior animal cruelty would be necessary.

Preds argument was sound.

Killing of animals wasn't the subject.

It was torture. Completely different thing.

think about it....

animals kill animals...

humans kill animals

animals kill humans

humans kill humans

baby P , susie lampuh, and millions and millions of humans are killed and tortured.... by other humans... yet you give me a hard time for suggesting and exploring the idea that badgers aren't perhaps of equal value to humans... !!

you lot are weird... (not mister G though)......

Have i had a drink? no, but i need one now !!! am i an idiot sooey? yes for even being here....

dear oh dear !!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Are you an Idiot!
no! at this point in the debate we're discussing whether gunlovers end up being mass murderers !! i think not !!
Up to that post the only one who had mentioned guns in this thread was you, you nob....three times.Everyone else was talking about cruel behaviour to animals being a possible forerunner to cruel behaviour to people. Where people like you are concerned I don't believe the prior animal cruelty would be necessary.

oh get real ffs !!

the comment before i mentioned guns was

"If these b*****d get such a kick out of been cruel to animals the next step is people. "

am i to assume the assertion is that these evil people will set dogs onto people? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back