Sickos

Animals are lower food chain, so breed them to kill them..............oh yeah we do.
How else you get bacon or chops or steaks or roasts.

Get real FFS

Sponsored Links
Ima, if you want to talk about killing why dont you start a new thread, on this thread we were talking about torture, two vastly different subjects.

Sponsored Links
oh get real ffs !!

the comment before i mentioned guns was

"If these b*****d get such a kick out of been cruel to animals the next step is people. "

am i to assume the assertion is that these evil people will set dogs onto people?

Well that sums up your reasoning processes pretty well......non fckin existent.

Just checking your alive, so the hunt has some fun :evil:

sometimes you come across quite intelligent.. yet other times !!! :rolleyes:

have you come across the concept (you must've done) of the devil's advocate?

this post was an attempt to discuss, not just "take sides"....

just to be clear, i hate even killing insect's for example when you shift the bricks behind your garage... those woodlice tend to get squidged... i hate that.

My argument is trying to get you lot to look at the bigger picture... i would kill every badger in existance if it would save what baby P went through !!

Ima, if you want to talk about killing why dont you start a new thread, on this thread we were talking about torture, two vastly different subjects.

torture from the perspective of who? the dogs kill the badger as every dog has killed every badger in the history of the world....

the blokes (although i disagree) got something out of it... but that's irrelavent... the papers said "pregnant badger" "bled to death" etc etc

Back