BNC to VGA

S

skodaman007

Hi all,many thanks for previous replies.

This should be my final question regarding equipment :eek:

I have to run a bnc cable to my vga computer monitor which i can do ok but how do i convert bnc to vga as my monitor has only 1 vga port no bnc port.

I would be very happy if someone could forward me a link to the equipment i need.thank you all.

Asking a tradesman is 100% better than asking a salesman. :D

Sponsored Links
Why do you keep offering Ebay stuff?

Would most sensible people want a guaranteed, tried and tested. New and guaranteed item?

it is new, it is guranteed, when are you going to get it into your head, ebay do not sell anything, ebay are simply a shopping mall in which many sellers rent space.

the seller of that item has 22145 feed backs and a 100% seller rating, 22145 do you see that number? thats over 20000 satisifed customers since that seller began trading in 2010 - you know nothing about ebay, have no idear how it works and you also seem to think that no one has the right to purchase bargins, no one has the right to save money.

or is it because you and your trade (as many other trades) simply do not like the fact that since the advent of internet shoping, that the customer (end user) can buy goods chepaer then what you guys can get it at trade?

like i say i will continue to point people to the best possible price i can get for them.

Sponsored Links
Wait until it goes wrong.

Try getting it replaced.

Again your not too knowledgeable about this kit are you.

You do persevere though.

sale of goods act and the distance selling regs take care of any faulty item, infact paypal give a standard 45 day protection anyway.

i have been using ebay for 10 years, i ahve never lost money or been ripped off in any way shape or form, i have however saved 100s maybe even 1000s of pounds using ebay.

the op asked what he needed and where to get it, the chances are he ALREADY has a ebay account, knows how ebay works etc. i have linked him to the item he requires, from a top seller, it is up to him where he wishes to spend his money and if he chooses to use ebay.

Whatever...................

You can confirm with all the manufacturers no goods were stolen?
With all serial numbers used as a warranty registration?

not arguing with you, im under no obligation to check any item i purchase from ebay, nor is anyone else.

no one is knowingly buying "stolen goods" like i say, if i did unknowingly buy something "stolen" i would be a victim as i bought the items in good faith.

thats all i have to say on the matter.

As said elsewhere.
Register it and see what the manufacturers say.

It would be

YOU HAVE STOLEN EQUIPMENT/COPIED SOFTWARE.

That is all I have to say.

Apart from..................

I also say, having been busy and away for a day or so, a lot of threads have been locked when it has been pointed out stolen goods have been advertised and or purchased.

How strange..............and you also make a posting of a burgler making out the whole profession are thieves. When it is CLEARLY pointed out the ones doing it were caught and CANNOT work in this industry again.
As no-one would touch them with a bargepole.

well, Alarm has guessed that it is stolen, and he won't be swayed.

he hasn't seen the packaging or the serial numbers, and doesn't know if it's old clearance stock from the back of a warehouse, but he's convinced his guess is right.

Waste of time arguing.

check with the mods, no thread was locked because of stolen equipment, it was locked because they had to keep deleting others posts (many i missed) thats why it was locked, none of my posts were deleted.

copied software? are you a pure nutcase? wintex direct from texecom i think you will find!

mods are you going to allow this idiot to accuse me of buying stolen equipment?

As said elsewhere.
Register it and see what the manufacturers say.

It would be

YOU HAVE STOLEN EQUIPMENT/COPIED SOFTWARE.

That is all I have to say.

Apart from..................

I also say, having been busy and away for a day or so, a lot of threads have been locked when it has been pointed out stolen goods have been advertised and or purchased.

How strange..............and you also make a posting of a burgler making out the whole profession are thieves. When it is CLEARLY pointed out the ones doing it were caught and CANNOT work in this industry again.
As no-one would touch them with a bargepole.
And posts explaining so were deleted without explanation.

As I said been busy for a couple of days, now back home.
But have seen locked threads where the authenticity of the items/software has been questioned.

Your still saying "everything " you have is above board.

Fine, give me the serial numbers of all the items and the software and I will check with Texecom.

Where and when it was made. Who sold it. Who bought it.
Quite easy really.

Now you put your money where your mouth is.
If it is all above board I will make a public apology.

Nothing paranoid, just a little annoyed your puerile attempt was allowed to be left.

But there seems to be a couple of Mods who seem to think conversations should be pruned for a select few and the truth not to be defended.
You have admitted buying "suspect" goods. Another self admitted to being reported by the Police to trading standards.
Funny how these are removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have copied this and will repost if removed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back