BNC to VGA

alarm you can spout your rubbish all you like, goods bought good faith from the uks most popular auction site. end of.

Sponsored Links
Serial numbers.

Sorted.

Either they are real or stolen.

No rubbish spouted.

Put up, make me look wrong.

Sponsored Links
Did anyone see the TV program "Fake Britain" last night. It highlighted counterfeit safety helmets that are on sale in the UK. They failed BSI tests.

Such things are bought in good faith by people who assume because they have CE mark they are compliant. A few people buy in bulk and then sell on via internet sales sites. The seller may not realise at the time that the items are counterfeit and dangerous.

The counterfeiters are well organised and have penetrated many supply chains with their substandard items.

thanks for replys.
as a rule ebay i use for research but i do not buy there. :evil:

i trust no one and ebay even less.

Lee, remember that in Alarms head, you are obliged to do what he tells you
give me the serial numbers of all the items and the software

He won't acknowledge your question
what copied software are you refering to?
because he hasn't got a sensible answer, it's just an accusation he made up.

Nothing paranoid
Shall we have a vote on that?

In my experience, the people who do most of their postings in the early hours of the mornings tend to be quite eccentric.

ROFL @ your opinion.
It is clear you do not like me or what I post.

You will not a couple of us were posting, so I take it your opinion is for all the posters.

I came in late, what was the others excuse :D

In my experience, the people who do most of their postings in the early hours of the mornings tend to be quite eccentric.
Being eccentric is often a great benefit to the person and the people they interact with. Being eccentric helps to see things from a different and often better viewpoint and many of the useful technological advances in history have been made by eccentrics thinking differently from the accepted normal way of thinking.

Such a witty reply when you have been given various examples of times and reasons.

NOT

:rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back