boiler fitting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody please help.
I am having major probs with existing boiler parts that have to come from Italy as its always breaking down.

Eon cover care is crap and I'm thinking of purchasing a new boiler. Its a 3 bed semi and i want to add shower 9.5 plus kw and two sinks.

Would this be easy to put a new one where old one is.
I have a corgi plumber/gas fitter ready to go.

Thanks for all your advice.

Sponsored Links
What is the make of existing boiler?

Any competent CORGI would be able to give you any advice you need with the added benefit of having seen your premises.

The Eon cover looks very cheap and I dont see how they can provide it at that cost unless they employ complete nupties!

Any Eon nupties on here to tell us their story?

Tony

can anybody please help having major probs with existing boiler parts have to come from italy and its always breaking down eon cover care rubbish thinking of purchasing a new boiler but which would be best 3 bed semi bath wanting to add shower 9.5 plus kw and two sinks would this be easy to put a new one where old one is now got a corgi plumber/gas fitter ready to go thanks for all your advise
What a long sentence!

Sponsored Links
Not a Radiant by any chance is it?

There are many reasonable combi boilers out there at present, but I would look at the Vaillant Ecotec Plus 831.

This will easily handle all your needs and be good enough for baths if you don't fancy a shower.

Check around for local installers who can offer longer than normal warranty's for you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back