Boiler Flame Off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi the flames keeps turning off.. then i have to re ignite it.. it then turns off again.. rarely it works.. but most of the time it doesn’t... water and heating remains cold.. any ideas? :)

Sponsored Links
ball.jpg

errr let me think

its white :eek:

any ideas?
Give up drumming. It's affecting your ability to think straight. For a start, we need to know what boiler and hot water system you have.

Sponsored Links
just went to have a look.. and all i can tell u is the make.. Vaillant and its quite small. (im renting by the way)

If you're a tenant then it's your landlord's responsibility to sort out boiler problems. That's what you pay rent for.

kev and chris **** off you swindling ****s it only takes about 5mins to change a thermocouple, even an albanian labourer knows that one

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

tom trust me go get a thermocouple a do it yourself any **** can do it, i did lol

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

kev is only after a quick £90.00 for 5mins work

MOD 2
please use the edit key

universal or not its just as cheap to bye one than to give someone £90.00 for doing **** all

billplumb said:
chris **** off you swindling ****
What justification do you have for saying that? Such abusive posts will get you banned.

Please ignore billplumb. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back