Boiler Flame Off

if i get banned from this site everyone here will be out of a job ( THE DIRECTOR )

MOD 2
don't push your luck (THE MODERATOR)

Sponsored Links
tell me what controls and components B&Q don't do and i will tell which one they don't CHRIS

Sponsored Links
Kev, I think this billplumb's drunk. He's just talking gibberish. ;)

Come on chris you know you and kev are known as the butch cassidy and sundance kid of this here forum

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I kid I kid

love u corgi man be your friend for life lol

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and chriss what does cuba know about boilers i thought u were cigar people

mod 2

use the edit key

sheesh one of has the chance to be compared to Paul Newman and the other to robert redford and YOUR quibbling

BTW Billplumber I was joking, Both Chris and Kev are valued members of the team of Pros on the site and are in no way cowboys

If you can afford to charge you customers bythe minute to work on thier appliances, no matter how small and easy that job may be, then fair go to you, you shall inherit the earth mate

Whereas my firm and the majority of others in this Spectred Isle cannot afford to be so philanthropic, and to use such language to denigrate a fellow tradesman is unacceptable

So no friend I, yet,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back