Boiler leak and error

you only look if suitable pipework is installed because if installed as it should not problems should exist , if not further quote given to upgrade condense pipework , i say again you would not check the condense is blocked or not unless given cause too ;)

so John D v2.0 do you offer this service when you complete gas boiler servicing ?? ;):) as you seem to offer advice as to what a gas man should do in work activities ? just saying :)
Fair enough well the trap is the part a normal user can't touch, so if the person servicing doesn't do it no one else can. After that it's down to the house holder.
If the whole drainage system is part of the flue that explains Dyno rods prices:LOL:
You still didn't answer my question :)
Also it's just asking the service engineer to check the prv and I guess you know what that could cause considering Terry's post as well

• Thanks
Reactions: m0t
Sponsored Links
@AGAS I don't offer that service as I don't service other people's boilers at all.
But most people don't care what's what as long as their boiler works.(y)
Not sure where the prv fits into all this, there's nothing you would reasonably service on that. Expansion vessel should be recharged if that's what you mean, but I'm not sure if many are.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back