Boiler only works on Timer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Vokera Easi-Heat Plus which was working perfectly until i had a electrical safety certificate. Now the central heating only works on the timer and not manually on the thermostat. Hot Water also fine.

Any assistance gratefully received.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
First of all the heating should only ever come 'on' when the timer is set for it to be 'on'. The heating should not come 'on' when the timer is set to be 'off'

Secondly, when the timer says that the heating can be 'on' only then will the thermostat operate and will switch the heating 'on' and 'off' to maintain the temperature at the temperature set on the thermostat.

Based on this, and your description above, I would say your system is working as it should be.

set the timer back to constant and then you will be able to operate it from the thermostat as an an off switch

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back