Boiler pilot light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, My Mexico Ideal boiler pilot ight keep going out. I have recntly called an engineer out and he replaced the thermalcouple and it seems to work fine for about a mnoth. Now it went out again. I followed the igniting instruction but the pilot light will not stay on. What eles can I do? My boiler is a Mexico Deal CF 125.

Sponsored Links
probably just a boiler service to clear the crap out of the pilot and / or increase the gas rate to the pilot flame.

I Have just changed the thermalcouple and still not luck.HOw do you clear the pilot light? I have checked the pipes and they are all clear. What next?

Sponsored Links
what BAHCO is trying to say is that as a non corgi person, you can not touch gas.

put it this way, one small leak, fills room, boiler ignites, no house, corgi engineers know what they are doing you do not.

corgi heating engineer bill v blown up house. its your choice

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back