BoJo (i mean BoZo)

Sponsored Links
Intersting to note that it's all heresay. Yes, Bojo is very good at clowning around, and doesn't hold back on calling a spade a spade, but most people don't like him because he's unpredictable. Plus a lot of foreigners don't understand our sense of humour - or lack of it at times.

Bojo is very good at clowning around

What a shame he isn't very good at being sensible.

What a shame he isn't diplomatic.

What a shame he doesn't prepare and doesn't know what he's talking about.

What a shame he's a lazy self-publicist

What a shame he's a notorious liar

What a shame he changes his story to gain personal advantage, with no regard to the good of the country

Would Ken Dodd be your ideal prime minister?

Blimey John, if I didn't know better, I'd say you didn't like him. But no to the last one; hang on, he might be better than Jeremy though.

Sponsored Links
What a shame he isn't very good at being sensible.

What a shame he isn't diplomatic.

What a shame he doesn't prepare and doesn't know what he's talking about.

What a shame he's a lazy self-publicist

What a shame he's a notorious liar

What a shame he changes his story to gain personal advantage, with no regard to the good of the country

Would Ken Dodd be your ideal prime minister?

He's just a plain and simple moron. That's all. Sad really.

So the French think him unreliable and the Italians think he's dangerous....Let us remember that the French recently elected one of the most unreliable people in politics and that Italy elected Silvio "Bunga Bunga" Berlusconi.... And Germany is currently flooding the continent with muslim cuthroats....But Boris is awful because he has a sense of humour and uses it against folk so stiff that they need to see a proctologist to get the stick removed from up their behinds...

Well yes, but I've still heard him stumble over his words becasue he tried to cover something up.

like this?

or this?

or did you mean like this?

Last edited:
So the French think him unreliable and the Italians think he's dangerous....Let us remember that the French recently elected one of the most unreliable people in politics and that Italy elected Silvio "Bunga Bunga" Berlusconi.... And Germany is currently flooding the continent with muslim cuthroats.....
Pathetic nonsense!

Sponsored Links
Back