Bojo U-Turn here we come

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://twitter.com/maitlis/status/1152813414424678400

D_-dqtgXYAA27uZ.jpg

No Deal is No Economy. I suspect Boris can survive cancelling Brexit. In Fact if he does he will win the GE in 2022.

Sponsored Links
Elsewhere I hear the idea that Boris will be giving cabinet jobs to the ones believing in no deal.

Ive always believed no deal could never happen, Im not sure now o_O

Elsewhere I hear the idea that Boris will be giving cabinet jobs to the ones believing in no deal.

Ive always believed no deal could never happen, Im not sure now o_O

I am beginning to get worried as well, I always thought it would be a half hearted Brexit which benefitted no one, but Boris is intent on getting this Country into economical suicide by crashing out of Brexit with no deal , just so long as he achieves his life long ambition of being Prime Minister

He'll be fishing in a small and shallow pool, then.

I wonder if he qualifies.

Sponsored Links
Bojos poss new cabinet:

David Davies
Jacob Rees Mogg
Peter Lilly
Ester McVey
Penny Mourdant
Liam fox
Michael Gove
Chris Grayling
Andrea Leadsom
Steve Baker
Iain Duncan Smith
Owen Paterson
John Redwood
Nadine Dorries
Dominic Raab
Sajid Javid
Boris Johnson
Misc. DUPs

The brightest stars in politics :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bojos poss new cabinet:

David Davies
Jacob Rees Mogg
Peter Lilly
Ester McVey
Penny Mourdant
Liam fox
Michael Gove
Chris Grayling
Andrea Leadsom
Steve Baker
Iain Duncan Smith
Owen Paterson
John Redwood
Nadine Dorries
Dominic Raab
Sajid Javid
Boris Johnson
Misc. DUPs

The brightest stars in politics :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No Economy Brexit here we come. Time to cash out. Anything with UK exposure will get trounced.

If you believe the OP, then this is from the same source:

EU countries are secretly wooing Boris Johnson in a bid to thrash out a new Brexit plan that would avoid a no-deal disaster as he prepares to take over as prime minister this week. Senior Irish politicians and diplomats have held peace talks with two of Johnson’s cabinet allies in recent days. German and French figures, as well as the Dutch and Belgian governments, have also established contacts with Johnson’s team and signalled an intention to do a deal.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but haven't we been hearing all along that there will be "No renegotiation of the agreement"?

If you believe the OP, then this is from the same source:

EU countries are secretly wooing Boris Johnson in a bid to thrash out a new Brexit plan that would avoid a no-deal disaster as he prepares to take over as prime minister this week. Senior Irish politicians and diplomats have held peace talks with two of Johnson’s cabinet allies in recent days. German and French figures, as well as the Dutch and Belgian governments, have also established contacts with Johnson’s team and signalled an intention to do a deal.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but haven't we been hearing all along that there will be "No renegotiation of the agreement"?

There isn't they are offering an even longer extension - upto 5 years.

My only exposure to the UK are my properties. Now is the time to be cash rich.

Cash, maybe. But not in pounds Sterling, obvs.

SterlingDollar6monthsJuly2019.png

6-months Gold price, in pounds Sterling

GoldPrice6monthsJuly2019.png

Can you see the point when the 0.25% of the population that has a party vote, turned towards Buffoon to lead the tories?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back