Bojo U-Turn here we come

Sponsored Links
Funny how all the talk is about a no deal Brexit lately. I’m sure it wasn’t long ago when the usual suspects were saying there’s no way that could happen. All of a sudden there’s a lot of arseholes twitching like a rabbits nose. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Funny how all the talk is about a no deal Brexit lately. I’m sure it wasn’t long ago when the usual suspects were saying there’s no way that could happen.

Yes, prior to the referendum, anti-EU liars like Farage, Gove and Buffoon were telling us we'd have a fantastically good deal, what with us holding all the cards, and them foreigners being under an obligation to do a deal with us.

The lies melted away like frost in the morning sun.

Luckily they had a fresh set of lies to throw around.

Sponsored Links
Elsewhere I hear the idea that Boris will be giving cabinet jobs to the ones believing in no deal.

BREAKING: Emergency meeting in progress between Tory ministers willing to serve under Boris Johnson.

Tory ministers.jpg

Damn! If only JohnD wasn’t too busy posting on forums he could be a bigwig in politics and sort everything out for all of us as he has all the answers.

Damn! If only JohnD wasn’t too busy posting on forums he could be a bigwig in politics and sort everything out for all of us as he has all the answers.
Have you come up with an answer to 'are there any practical benefits to brexit' yet?

Because it seems that so far you have no answers...

Along with every other quitter who funnily enough can't answer that simple question either!

br_exit.jpg

If it happens, it will show democracy works.
So 'democracy' = political/economic/social suicide?

What a wonderful 'philosophy' :rolleyes:

Of course a true democracy means people have the right to change their minds...

Something quitters don't quite understand !

Have you come up with an answer to 'are there any practical benefits to brexit' yet?

Because it seems that so far you have no answers...

Along with every other quitter who funnily enough can't answer that simple question either!

View attachment 168189

I wonder what you managed to moan about before Brexit :ROFLMAO:

So when we do go out with a no deal Brexit, where are the usual suspects going to live - in the rotten, bankrupt UK or are they going to live out their days in some luxurious EU country with full employment, cheap housing and a bloody marvellous health and care system? Now there’s a question that won’t get an answer. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lots of crystal balls about again (y)

Sponsored Links
Back