Bonding Flow and return With plastic manifold on microbore?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can someone please help me with my bonding issue, I have a combi boiler with 10mm microbore flow and returns to all 11 of my radiators via a series of speed fit 4 pot plastic manifolds, Question! should I connect a bond from the 22mm copper flow to each microbore feed at the manifold to keep the continuaty, Is this required? as Ihave been reading through some forums and bonding central heating pipes not in the special zones is a bit of a gray area! I realise my bathroom pipes should all be bonded but my central heating boiler is in a cupboard in a bedroom and the flow and return points are under the floor with a hatch, My main cold water pipe and gas pipe are bonded just as they enter the building. There is also no cross bonding present at the boiler. would I be right in saying that the flow and returns to radiators are effectivally isolated from earth with the plastic manifold or am I speaking sh**e? any help would appreciated thanks.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back