Boris accused of breaking the law again

Lawyers cannot do this. They either represent their clients or they decline. Who pays is irrelevant. It’s possible however that there was confusion as to who the actual client was. In any event, information disclosed with the expectation of privilege must be treated as such even if it is a mistake.
According to this Boris was never their client, the Cabinet office was. So the lawyers represented them well by handing over data.

Sponsored Links
(Very) subordinate to Bojo's regard and concern for his own reputation / legacy, I'd wager.

Bloke would stab himself, if he thought it would help his cause.
People will always remember Boris (as well as Forridge etc) as those traitorous scoundrels that inflicted Brexit upon the UK. Boris was a lying toad before he entered No 10. Unsurprisingly, nothing changed.

People will always remember Boris (as well as Forridge etc) as those traitorous scoundrels that inflicted Brexit upon the UK. Boris was a lying toad before he entered No 10. Unsurprisingly, nothing changed.

Some will, yes.

If you value your sanity and blood pressure though, do not listen back to Nicky Campbell 0900 on R5L this morning.

The sheer number of those who are utterly supportive of the tw@t is both staggering, and worrying.
For some, he can do no wrong.

Sponsored Links
Obviously Labour are formed in gods mould.
I'm not a fan of any politicians, as my post history confirms. Like trans, I have been reluctant to vote for any of them. However, I think the current crop of Brexer Tory accomplished liars would make the most incompetent feck-wit, shine.
The sooner Brexit, Brexiteer politicians and Brexiteer voters become extinct, the better for the UK.

Obviously Labour are formed in gods mould.
No it just means Tories are really bad.

perhaps you should look at Tories and their connection to Tufton street and other libertarian lobby groups like IEA.

They are all really bad. You vote for the ones that will screw your life the least...put more money in my pocket.
That's what you meant, right?

Meanwhile...
Boris Johnson declared he was "epileptically bored" with Covid during an "almighty row" about free testing, a former aide has claimed.
And on another occasion Mr Johnson exploded "f*** this s***" and suggested clearing out the Treasury as tensions with Rishi Sunak built up, it is alleged. The claims were made by Guto Harri, Mr Johnson's former communications chief, who said the relationship between the then-PM and his Chancellor became "untenable".

"And on another time, he just blew up, 'f*** this s***"' he said. 'We need to clear out the Treasury. Begin a new as Singapore-on-Thames. The department has basically become a bank manager. The computer just says no.'"

"It was time for tax cuts, deregulation, and dynamism," Mr Harri said.

@theMirror.co.uk

Isn't 'tax cuts, deregulation and dynamism' the agenda his successor tried to get going last Autumn?
That went well.

"And on another time, he just blew up, 'f*** this s***"' he said. 'We need to clear out the Treasury. Begin a new as Singapore-on-Thames. The department has basically become a bank manager. The computer just says no.'"

"It was time for tax cuts, deregulation, and dynamism," Mr Harri said.

@theMirror.co.uk

Isn't 'tax cuts, deregulation and dynamism' the agenda his successor tried to get going last Autumn?
That went well.

The 'markets didn't like it' and she was ushered out so in that respect it didn't go well. Would the 'markets' have reacted in the same way had Boris enacted similar policies, who knows. The markets certainly weren't spooked when Maggie (peace be upon her) originally introduced those policies.

I'm not convinced Truss's demise was entirely about fiscal policy but more about the party having voted the 'wrong' way in the leadership contest.

She was rubbish at any sort of public engagement. It still would have ended in failure but it wouldn't have been so stunningly awful.

The 'markets didn't like it' and she was ushered out so in that respect it didn't go well. Would the 'markets' have reacted in the same way had Boris enacted similar policies, who knows. The markets certainly weren't spooked when Maggie (peace be upon her) originally introduced those policies.

I'm not convinced Truss's demise was entirely about fiscal policy but more about the party having voted the 'wrong' way in the leadership contest.
You're saying it was just a matter of poor timing?

If a 'Singapore-on-Thames' is the envisioned future for the UK as part of their Bre*it 'plan', then why wasn't the policy set in motion from the end of January 2021?
Maggie will be peering up through the sulphurous clouds swirling around the fiery pit into which she was cast down and pouring scorn upon her successors.

Sponsored Links
Back