PM Dominic Cummings either resigns or is sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I was with a group of people mowed down by an elderly driver whose vision was poor.

People also drive when they are ill, or when they are tired, or after drinking.

Why didn't his wife drive? (We know that she can)
Why didn't the government send a car?
If he felt sick during his "eye test" how did it not occur to him that he might still be infectious?

Could they have been sharing the drive????

Sponsored Links
The hypocrisy is only from you.

I pointed out that Farage's reason for reporting on the refugees was for self promotion, to get his fan base excited.

you keep saying you disagree, but you cant provide any alternative explanation for Farage getting involved. And dont bother trying to argue the problem hasnt been in the media -it has.

I can only make a judgement on your observations from your posts which are xenophobic -if you arent, then why post them?
You are welcome to explain to me how this is not xenophobic, If you can make a sound case, I am happy to accept it:

"Well not long ago visiting friends back in my old town i noticed a dramatic change (ok not been there for 10years!) gone were the traditional Brits id say 90% were women with covered faces pushing double prams with kids hanging off most had about 4/5kids plus man walking in front wah wah'ing on a phone in pyjamas and sandals,

i don't need stats to tell me that a population explosion in the wrong direction for me personally i found it sad not to see a traditional British setting still, call me old fashioned but this is till England my and my home town, why are some people so insistent on wanting to eradicate anything English and insist it's always been nothing but migrants to start with?"
Deflection deflection have some balls lad admit it its hate driven of white privileged man. Did you hear what I said go on wince at it again (y)

Re Farage some of his does ranting does strike a chord not all of it though but fool me I do believe he has a rant about what he is frustrated about. You call it manipulation of the masses.

The press are manipulating you all the same then as you clearly dont have your own opinion and of course it's not based on hatred.

Let's also address my feelings about my hometown. Said it a million times I hate what the Brits have done so Benidorm it was a traditional Spanish town once. Much as I hate what has happened to my old town here in England. The underlying reason is the loss of authenticity and originality qualities that existed there i dont want to see England in Spain or x in England by majority. You are unable to differentiate or fathom the degrees of such and translate to Racist.

Just as I am a follower of Farage and all he preaches.

Now be a good lad answer honestly if its nothing other than white privileged you spit far more venom about white privileged men on here than I do about all rants put together. Because using your logic there cannot be any other reason in your binary reasoning world.

After that put the kettle on and make me a herbal tea and some granola bars I'm just having a siesta.

I'd do what any normal person would do, I'd go for a drive to test my eyesight, of course.
Pinocchio_Emoji_Icon_d1dfee1a-a7e7-40b7-98ac-170b0c98b4b1_grande.png
Says another hypocrite who relies on proclaiming hatred and prejudice then spouts the same in the next breathe. Awesome.

What if DC had also parked on a yellow line when he went for his test drive..imagine the outrage omg he should be sacked for that alone...:LOL:

Oh the irony you joke about his sight but it's right there in front of you your blatant hypocrisy.
Let's here it from you.

I hate and despite DC because....

That doesn't sound like police.

Are you sure it wasn't Boris?

Deflection deflection have some balls lad admit it its hate driven of white privileged man. Did you hear what I said go on wince at it again (y)

Re Farage some of his does ranting does strike a chord not all of it though but fool me I do believe he has a rant about what he is frustrated about. You call it manipulation of the masses.

The press are manipulating you all the same then as you clearly dont have your own opinion and of course it's not based on hatred.

Let's also address my feelings about my hometown. Said it a million times I hate what the Brits have done so Benidorm it was a traditional Spanish town once. Much as I hate what has happened to my old town here in England. The underlying reason is the loss of authenticity and originality qualities that existed there i dont want to see England in Spain or x in England by majority. You are unable to differentiate or fathom the degrees of such and translate to Racist.

Just as I am a follower of Farage and all he preaches.

Now be a good lad answer honestly if its nothing other than white privileged you spit far more venom about white privileged men on here than I do about all rants put together. Because using your logic there cannot be any other reason in your binary reasoning world.

After that put the kettle on and make me a herbal tea and some granola bars I'm just having a siesta.

I am glad you fully agree with me:
Festive says: "Farage has only been doing it for publicity to get his base enraged over refugees."

Telegraph says six cabinet ministers have told colleagues they want Cummings gone.

I actually don't see any problem with his visit to the river either
Stay at home...Which bit of that means....drive 240miles then a bit more then wander for a walk down the river?
If your partner shows symptoms....self isolate for 14 days.
Which bit of that means call back round Downing St first???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back