PM Dominic Cummings either resigns or is sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • "keep self-isolating if you have any other symptoms (such as a high temperature, runny nose, feeling sick or diarrhoea) – you can stop self-isolating when your symptoms have gone"
Edited above as she can drive.
Either he lied to the dr or wasn't as well as he should have been.

Sponsored Links
What Boris should have done is phoned Cambell up and asked him to talk to Cummins, get the details and write his statement for him. Cummins obviously isn't the best of people to write a statement. Actually that is why I am prepared to accept what he says and wait to see if any real evidence to the contrary turns up.

Several commentators feel the same as me. As I mentioned. The briefs should have gone on as usual and the expected questions just answered by we will issue a statement if one hadn't been produced already. ;) If I and others can figure that out it leaves me wondering what they are up to. Politicians are scared of the press but on the other hand they are used to handling the media.

:) A PM's ratings drop. Geee that is unusual.

Did these people tell us to stay at home, save lives and protect the NHS?
Nope!
So... completely irrelevant Festive.
They did but just admit you like all the others hate him despise him i wouldn't care if it was Queer charmer in the grand scheme I'd say the same. Let's not forget the same people here frothing over Boris touching a ladies knee having a domestic in his own flat etc.. I am not defending what an arrogant **** he is but being unbiased for a moment... it's not about what he done its who's done it.
I could just as easily claim you're being manipulated by the press fuelling your hate just like Farage etc

I see ajohn wants to trivialise the problem that the Prime Minister's top adviser sees no need to abide by the instructions that the Prime Minister gave to the whole country.

Sponsored Links
... just about getting stuff people will read be it true of false

That is not accurate in an unbiased, not government controlled, non-dependent on advertising, organisation.
Sure, it's probable for organisations that do depend on advertising revenue, sales revenue, etc. It's also probably accurate about government controlled media.

it's not about what he done its who's done it
yes indeed -the person setting the rules has flouted those rules.

rules which the thew govt have been telling us day and night we must follow

that is why so many Tory MPs are furious too.

the “exceptional circumstances” clause was added to the lockdown guidelines to safeguard women and children in domestic abuse households.
It stated that lockdown rules could be broken in these exceptional circumstances, to protect vulnerable people from abuse and neglect.

There is thus the perception that Cummings is exploiting a rule meant for abuse victims, and the government continues to defend him for doing so.

"exceptional circumstances" rule therefore does not apply to Cummings

if you live alone and you have symptoms of coronavirus illness (COVID-19), however mild, stay at home for at least 7 days from when your symptoms started.

after 7 days, if you do not have a high temperature, you do not need to continue to self-isolate. If you still have a high temperature, keep self-isolating until your temperature returns to normal. You do not need to self-isolate if you only have a cough or anosmia after 7 days, as these symptoms can last for several weeks after the infection has gone

If living with others, then all household members who remain well may end household-isolation after 14 days. The 14-day period starts from the day illness began in the first person to become ill. Fourteen days is the incubation period for coronavirus (COVID-19); people who remain well after 14 days are unlikely to be infectious.

if you can, move any vulnerable individuals (such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions) out of your home, to stay with friends or family for the duration of the home isolation period.

A buzz term is " A Press Frenzy ". Another " Disruptive Politics". Then there is a new one that relates to lobbyists. There are groups believing all sorts that try to do that via social media. :( It works too.

One for Notch. The video is probably down to Cambridge Analytica. It's the sort of thing they do - target groups to swing opinions. Any they can think of.

This eyesight one is a good one. An illness disturbs his vision doesn't mean that he shouldn't drive. Feeling knocked about from the illness. Personally I would do some driving before taking a long trip.

It's all pretty reasonable stuff really - truth though ? Who knows. I don't.
You are kidding me right? I know you seem to want to play devils advocate or stick up for the fellow, but please say something a bit more sensible!!

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/52/section/96

They did but just admit you like all the others hate him despise him i wouldn't care if it was Queer charmer in the grand scheme I'd say the same. Let's not forget the same people here frothing over Boris touching a ladies knee having a domestic in his own flat etc.. I am not defending what an arrogant **** he is but being unbiased for a moment... it's not about what he done its who's done it.
I could just as easily claim you're being manipulated by the press fuelling your hate just like Farage etc
OK, I don't think you understood my reply to you, instead just chose to have a long winded rant that's not relevant...!!!

yes indeed -the person setting the rules has flouted those rules.

rules which the thew govt have been telling us day and night we must follow

that is why so many Tory MPs are furious too.
That equally despise DC nearly as much as you :LOL:

You are kidding me right? I know you seem to want to play devils advocate or stick up for the fellow, but please say something a bit more sensible!!

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/52/section/96

I might if you made any sort of sense which you don't. To be factual in what you are implying you would need to do an eye test. Once again garbage based on absolutely no knowledge what so ever as it suites your opinion.

I might if you made any sort of sense which you don't. To be factual in what you are implying you would need to do an eye test. Once again garbage based on absolutely no knowledge what so ever as it suites your opinion.
So you're saying it's ok to drive even if an illness has made your vision bad. OK... no wonder this country is going downhill with that sort of logic!
And, please, inform DVLA - they obviously haven't a clue about what they are talking about and you know best :LOL::LOL:

I wonder.. if your child was knocked over and killed by someone like Dominic that you would still think it was ok....

Did these people tell us to stay at home, save lives and protect the NHS?
Nope!
So... completely irrelevant Festive.
Yes they did and no he didnt but he is actually dictating to us. When have you ever questioned your boss on what they're doing?
Ok but hes here to serve us right sure you could argue it's like me saying hey he was drink driving that's ok he didnt kill anyone. But afaik he stayed isolated and stayed with his family. What has he done that's left such damage or harm?
I know a few people who have done worse locally but they are already poor and poverty stricken so I guess they're excused...

If hes proven to be driving dangerously or in any way breaking the law agree throw the book at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back