PM Dominic Cummings either resigns or is sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says another hypocrite who relies on proclaiming hatred and prejudice then spouts the same in the next breathe. Awesome.

What if DC had also parked on a yellow line when he went for his test drive..imagine the outrage omg he should be sacked for that alone...:LOL:

Oh the irony you joke about his sight but it's right there in front of you your blatant hypocrisy.
Let's here it from you.

I hate and despite DC because....
I think your anger is befuddling your brain. What you say makes no sense at all.

Sponsored Links
Oh, and little DC was working the indicators and horn?

He'd have probably enjoyed that and shreeked with joy as daddy just missed other cars. Actually he clouted several and had the car repaired very quickly and quietly after getting the repairer to sign the official secrets act.

Stay at home...Which bit of that means....drive 240miles then a bit more then wander for a walk down the river?
If your partner shows symptoms....self isolate for 14 days.
Which bit of that means call back round Downing St first???

I already know you don't read my posts.

Deflection deflection have some balls lad admit it its hate driven of white privileged man. Did you hear what I said go on wince at it again (y)

Re Farage some of his does ranting does strike a chord not all of it though but fool me I do believe he has a rant about what he is frustrated about. You call it manipulation of the masses.

The press are manipulating you all the same then as you clearly dont have your own opinion and of course it's not based on hatred.

Let's also address my feelings about my hometown. Said it a million times I hate what the Brits have done so Benidorm it was a traditional Spanish town once. Much as I hate what has happened to my old town here in England. The underlying reason is the loss of authenticity and originality qualities that existed there i dont want to see England in Spain or x in England by majority. You are unable to differentiate or fathom the degrees of such and translate to Racist.

Just as I am a follower of Farage and all he preaches.

Now be a good lad answer honestly if its nothing other than white privileged you spit far more venom about white privileged men on here than I do about all rants put together. Because using your logic there cannot be any other reason in your binary reasoning world.

After that put the kettle on and make me a herbal tea and some granola bars I'm just having a siesta.

What are you one about?

BJ & Cummings pron movie you are all inadvertantly a part of. Watch the public get a good royal old ****ing.

60k deaths and 60 miles eyesight tests.

Sponsored Links
"Mr Johnson argued that much of what was written about Mr Cummings "was false"

jolly good Mr Johnson please do go ahead and tell what exactly.... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I think your anger is befuddling your brain. What you say makes no sense at all.
Lame.. another one when challenged just dives into the smoke and mirrors until it’s safe to come out again.
‘Get me someone with a spine I can debate with please admins...’

Lame.. another one when challenged just dives into the smoke and mirrors until it’s safe to come out again.
‘Get me someone with a spine I can debate with please admins...’

Scrappy Doo what are you on about?

What are you one about?

BJ & Cummings pron movie you are all inadvertantly a part of. Watch the public get a good royal old ****ing.

60k deaths and 60 miles eyesight tests.
G whilst i respect you are able to source some interesting facts of the governments failings and you also find I’m the first to agree with you that’s unacceptable etc.
This schoolboy witch-hunt isn’t. The likes of you should be able to put forward a substantial case together of actual negligence then we campaign throw them out in a justifiable way.

They are running our country, we voted them in. If they're not doing a good let's be constructive about their failings not petty, one would argue you are all pandering to the manipulating press.

pandering to the manipulating press
dont talk utter garbage

the manipulating press is why these bunch of Cee nuts is in power

if idiots like Johnson, Gove, Raab, Rees Mogg and all the others wee held to account by the media they would not be in power.

Some police and crime commissioner on the radio today spouting his opinion on this Cummins caper :LOL:

It's damaged national. Cohesion and damaged plods authority :LOL::LOL:

Jeez us wept

All from. Some bloke who probably got voted into his tax payer funded pencil pushing job

Were less than 30 % turned out to vote in the pointless election :LOL:

"Mr Johnson argued that much of what was written about Mr Cummings "was false"

Yes, obviously that nonsense about the outing to Barney for his wifes birthday. But which other of Cummings' lies?

I am glad you fully agree with me:
Festive says: "Farage has only been doing it for publicity to get his base enraged over refugees."
Why debate with wimps like you , you proclaim this n that but when challenged cherry pick snippets avoid my questions and make stuff up. Off you go annoying fly.

dont talk utter garbage

the manipulating press is why these bunch of Cee nuts is in power

if idiots like Johnson, Gove, Raab, Rees Mogg and all the others wee held to account by the media they would not be in power.
More hypocrisy the press whip up all they can that’s their job to make money from stories that feed the public like MSG. Don’t be a ****. I can name many press feeding frenzies against Boris and Dc hey i bet you can too or have you forgotten...what’s your name again?

honestly a . B . C D back to school we go.. Notch you’re losing the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back