Boris Johnson agreed with some Tory MPs who thought Covid was "nature's way of dealing with old people"

Sponsored Links
Suspicious issues, and questionable efficacious injections or medicines do tend to come "under the microscope".
It's desirable in health matters.
In the main they're under the microscope longer than they have been in this instance.

As of January 2023, which is the latest data available, there were 59 deaths involving the COVID-19 vaccination of which 51 are registered as the underlying cause in England from March 2020 to January 2023. In Wales for the same period there is 1 death registered where COVID-19 vaccines causing adverse effects in therapeutic use is the underlying cause. Using December 2022 data, these numbers are unchanged and therefore there were no deaths registered due to or involving this cause in January 2023.

ons.guv.uk

More than 149 million Covid vaccines have been administered by NHS staff and volunteers since the first Covid-19 jab was delivered outside of clinical trials to Maggie Keenan in Coventry in December 2020.

england.nhs.uk

I like those odds.(y)

In the main they're under the microscope longer than they have been in this instance.
:confused::confused:
I think they've been under the microscope for as long as they have been in this instance.
:unsure::unsure:

Sponsored Links
The smallpox vaccine killed 1or 2 for each million people who get it.

All vaccines can result in death. Assessing the risk/benefit is why there are committees like the JVICS

Obviously the vaccines have not bumped off as many pensioners as Whitty would have liked.

Thanks to the vaccines, the number of older people killed by the disease has been far fewer than gant would have liked.

(One of) your problems is that you think "the vaccine" was cooked up, from scratch, sometime in early 2020.........
One of your problems is acknowledging it's been of limited success, as all those still catching covid after having the jab can testify.
Son in laws had it three times now despite having had the jab, that's one immune system that looks to have been f*cked up.

Just like any other vaccine you mean?
I don't know what your on about do you.
I had me tb jab didn't get tb
I had me polio jab not had polio.
Measles same.
Looks to be a pattern emerging here.

Sponsored Links
Back