Boris Johnson agreed with some Tory MPs who thought Covid was "nature's way of dealing with old people"

Just have to take all in my stride Denso bit like not having the jab and not having covid.

Sponsored Links
One of your problems is acknowledging it's been of limited success, as all those still catching covid after having the jab can testify.
Son in laws had it three times now despite having had the jab, that's one immune system that looks to have been f*cked up.

But he has not died.

Just have to take all in my stride Denso bit like not having the jab and not having covid.
Great, just pointing out that most vaccines have their attached conspiracy theory. In fact everything does, not only vaccines.

It'll be something else soon.

In the case of the vaccine it's becoming evident it's not just a theory.

Sponsored Links
One of your problems is acknowledging it's been of limited success,
The Covid vaccines did what they were supposed to do I.e.lessen the severity of the symptoms.
Some conspiracy morons thought they prevented you from getting Covid.
Schmucks.

AQUOTE="noseall, post: 5588919, member: 28558"]
The Covid vaccines did what they were supposed to do I.e.lessen the severity of the symptoms.
Some conspiracy morons thought they prevented you from getting Covid.
Schmucks.
[/QUOTE]
I don't think anybody thought anything as they seemed happy to roll up their sleeves without receiving any paperwork on the pluses or minuses of what they were injecting into their body.
Did you get any paperwork nosey?

I don't think anybody thought anything as they seemed happy to roll up their sleeves without receiving any paperwork on the pluses or minuses of what they were injecting into their body.
You mean just like any other vaccine? What paperwork did you have in mind?

How would anyone know if they received the same paperwork as your wife? Good grief...

How would anyone know if they received the same paperwork as your wife? Good grief...
Would it not be across the board?
What the question you should be asking is why it wasn't.
Makes for a good conspiracy theory.

Would it not be across the board?
I got a leaflet explaining what the vaccine was, what it was for and some of the side effects to look out for. Is that what you mean?

I think they were given out as standard.
In your case and my wife's case but not everyone received a copy, more so on the second administration. Seemed to be a case of piecework the more it went on.
I knew you wouldn't get the conspiracy, things like that seem beyond you lol.

I knew you wouldn't get the conspiracy, things like that seem beyond you lol.
No I really don't. The information is freely available from a number of sources.

Sponsored Links
Back