Boris Johnson agreed with some Tory MPs who thought Covid was "nature's way of dealing with old people"

Sponsored Links
Brainless panic is a novel but accurate way of describing borris’s approach to policy making. It is a sign of the contempt that many in the country hold for him that cumminds’s evidence has had such little impact.

Blup

Sponsored Links
The Covid-19 inquiry is revealing a broader problem than individual pathologies, inadequacies and incompetences, important though these are. It is showing an institutional failure in a system of government, and above all in the UK state, that did not work well enough when faced with a life and death national situation in early 2020...

Brainless panic is a novel but accurate way of describing borris’s approach to policy making. It is a sign of the contempt that many in the country hold for him that cumminds’s evidence has had such little impact.

Blup
And this brainless individual was elected as Mayor of London, MP for Uxbridge and South Ruislip, and eventually elected by the Tories as PM.
I suppose they thought he was a jolly good chap really. :rolleyes:
As it's been said before, 'stick a rosette on a donkey..........'

One of the covid inquiry witnesses dubbed eat out to help out as eat out to spread the virus.

Blup

Right at the start of the pandemic, I said someone in Gov would be doing a cost/benefit analysis looking at how much pension payouts could be saved by letting old folk get covid.

Right at the start of the pandemic, I said someone in Gov would be doing a cost/benefit analysis looking at how much pension payouts could be saved by letting old folk get covid.
Are you crediting the government of that time, with more intelligence than they deserve? ;)

"I've never seen a bunch of people less well-equipped to run a country." Read more

The mop-haired lying scumbag should never have been anywhere near the helm, of this great country.

This entire enquiry is a way of thise in the legal profession to get there snouts in the public purse

This first phase of the enquiry is likely to Cost in excess of 100 million squid

Jeez us wept

The only question they need to sort is

How was it spread ?
How to stop another pandemic ?
How to prepare ?

And admit that government and the science did not know that much about it

The place is full of legal scheisters all trying to work out how they can get there snouts further in the trough

Parasites

The only question they need to sort is

How was it spread ?
How to stop another pandemic ?
How to prepare ?
We know how it was spread, we don't know how to stop another pandemic or how to prepare because by definition it will be different e.g. nuclear war, energy crisis etc, widespread flooding caused by tsunami.

The main question is whether anybody could have done better, I doubt it because the electorate prefer a low tax economy over state investment.

Blup

This lot would've done better...

_108824274_chimps2.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back