Boris Johnson asks Queen to suspend Parliament

Bojo end game as has been mentioned is a parliamentary majority and then he can push through a No Deal and blame the EU - so he is left with a domestic majority with a externally fabricated enemey - EU. I suspect the Tories will remain in power for a while longer.

The Tories will boost spending to counter the negative aspect of crashing out (Tories have always been horrible with the budget deficit) and sign any old trade deal. Labour will be branded as the pro EU party so they will not win a GE on the basis of re-enering the EU.

Sponsored Links
Bojo end game as has been mentioned is a parliamentary majority and then he can push through a No Deal and blame the EU - so he is left with a domestic majority with a externally fabricated enemey - EU. I suspect the Tories will remain in power for a while longer.

The Tories will boost spending to counter the negative aspect of crashing out (Tories have always been horrible with the budget deficit) and sign any old trade deal. Labour will be branded as the pro EU party so they will not win a GE on the basis of re-enering the EU.
Yehaaaaaa Boris,,,,top stunt.

Sponsored Links
Of course it is, Enjoy :ROFLMAO:
It will be short lived though.

No deal is not an end game.
We will be back negotiating with the EU, within weeks.

Do you know the disadvantages of trading under most favoured nation status?
Of course you dont :D

Do you understand the cost to business that is currently aligned to frictionless trading with the EU?
Of course you dont :D
Neither do you.

Do you mean that you think the UK will not spend the next few years trying to negotiate trade terms with EU27?
Oh I don’t think it will be that long. All those Spanish Oranges and tomatoes rotting in the fields, all those German, French and Italian cars rusting away, French wine and cheese piling up etc etc.

Oh I don’t think it will be that long. All those Spanish Oranges and tomatoes rotting in the fields, all those German, French and Italian cars rusting away, French wine and cheese piling up etc etc.
Of course,very true..

The majority voted brexit,not hard soft medium deal no deal etc etc etc,,,JFDI....undemocratic idiot remainers.

Unfortunately you havent done your homework.

The EU will put protecting the single market above any economic loss.....which has a far smaller impact for each EU country than the UK.

All the EU have to do is let the UK leave no deal, when they can then impose 3rd country status.
The UK will grind to a halt.
The government that caused it will most likely collapse.
End of Tory party.

All the EU have to do is let the UK leave no deal, when they can then impose 3rd country status.
The UK will grind to a halt.
The government that caused it will most likely collapse.
End of Tory party.

I haven't laughed so much since Jeffrey Archer pleaded 'not guilty'.

Sponsored Links
Back