Boris Johnson quotes Lenin then forgets what he's talking about

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
About 30 seconds of him looking totally confused and saying "sorry, sorry ... um sorry"
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews

upload_2021-11-22_10-15-34.png

Sponsored Links
The Peppa Pig comment was probably a backup for if he forgot what he was saying - that way everybody talks about Peppa Pig instead of Forgetful Johnson

Bozza has been taking the "follow the US presidents' lead", far too seriously.
I hope they don't elect Kamala president or else we might see Bozza wearing a frock and heels.

Sponsored Links
Far worse...

The UK is a laughing stock!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He got his speeches mixed up. That one was for the infants school.
It's only Boris that is a laughing stock. I take it all back, he's not a buffoon, he's a clown.
I've given it a like 'cos I laughed so much.

The whole world is laughing at him now.

Rumours are he was ****ed. Sounds it, looks it.

Lenin said something about it being too soon to assess the effects of the French Revolution - I think. Or was it someone else?

Dominic Rabb talked to journalists remembering happy days sitting with his parents watching Peppa Pig.
Problem is, when PP started, Rabb was 30.
I guess it’s possible

I know that Bozza likes to keep things simple for the libtards and this includes colourful imagery, and big, non-joined up words, but I have heard of wokey complaints that Bozza was referencing an outdated whitist idealist family cohort without any LGBT or gender neutral swine, and the placid pig family are a symbol of pinksploitation and pink slavery and there is a lack of diversity in the farmyard.

There are some Facebook posts calling for toppling of Weslters and Walls signage and for more statutes of Percy, Porky, Miss Piggy and Babe based on their contribution to errr, something or other.

Sponsored Links
Back