Boris Johnson squeezed the thigh of a woman journalist

20 years ago. It’s a bit desperate.

That is true.

There are a lot of knives out for Johnson, including many in his own party.

The Tory party has been taken over by Cummings and the ERG, so Johnson is building up wuite a few Blue enemies. They are currently staying on board because they hope Brexitbwill happen and that might get the party back on a moderate footing......which it wont.

Johnson is playing high stakes, creating division with his strategy for populism.

Johnson and Cummings are cynical strategists, they understand how easily the electorate is conned......the proof is over in America.

It seems that getting people to vote against their own interests is easy.........there are plenty on here frothing at the mouth

Sponsored Links
20 years ago. It’s a bit desperate.
Another one condoning mysogeny...

A worrying trend amongst quitters (n)

Just like certain celebrities, there is a sense of 'entitlement' amongst those who believe they can get away with it, and it sometimes takes a while for the social climate to change so that people feel comfortable talking about it...

Maybe this woman felt able to come forward now after revelations that bojo may have been dipping his wick in return for a bit of taxpayers money...

She may have felt that before she might not have been believed...

But how would you feel if it had been your wife or daughter who suffered at the hands of an alleged groper?

My guess is that Leavers will claim this is a smear campaign generated by the opposition.

But how could it be?

How could they possibly know about this?
Only the woman it happened to could be the one that decided to go public.
Papers dont print anything, they would only consider it printable if the story came from the woman herself.

Its not uncommon for a person to come forward only when the perpetrator becomes famous......I guess they are motivated to publish because they want the public to know what the perpetrator is actually like.

If its a one off, Johnson can brush it off, if others come forward, that could become more serious for him.

Sponsored Links
My guess is that Leavers will claim this is a smear campaign generated by the opposition.

But how could it be?

Papers dont print anything, they would only consider it printable if the story came from the woman herself.

Its not uncommon for a person to come forward only when the perpetrator becomes famous......I guess they are motivated to publish because they want the public to know what the perpetrator is actually like.

If its a one off, Johnson can brush it off, if others come forward, that could become more serious for him.

For Bojo its water off a ducks back.

well he is a narcissist.

the parallels with Trump are quite surprising!

But how could it be?

No you're absolutely right perfect logic used here, i too had never heard of him until i saw this blonde wobbly wig head waltzing into a Manchester conference, as, wait... the leader of the tory party omfg!!! Its him christ on a bike he squeezed my leg in 1999!!

Seriously, bring it on, against anyone any of them brexit or remain side and id give you an unbiased response, but the same as on here i can't stand people being picked on for the wrong reasons. By all means vote in a new pm do it legitimately but please, the only winners here are the papers and the litigation teams.

Was this a remainer/liberal/left wing/commie journalist by chance?

No, she was working at a hard right Conservative publication.

In those days, it was considered normal for prosperous older men to fill their offices with ornamental floozies who were assumed to be giggly airheads.

Let's consider the possibility that the mop-headed buffoon used to put his hand up the skirts of all the young girls. Maybe one or more in every hundred used to take it as flirtation.

Was.

And it was 20 years of silence, since this heinous act

So the question is, what is she now?

Assistant Editor at Sunday Times.

Put your RWR Rage machine into overdrive now.

I agree that it was 20 years ago and not sure her reason behind bringing it up now - has she mentioned why? But I am not on full character assassination mode like a RWR.

Sponsored Links
Back