
A quick Google says that wasn't murderThe Yanks are incredibly inconsistent. This off duty cop has just been released after serving seven years for murdering a neighbour.
The link does, although there are different degrees of homicide in the states.A quick Google says that wasn't murder

Yes , I only recently learnt the actual meaning of homicide from my crime podcastThe link does, although there are different degrees of homicide in the states.

Of course you just made this one up and threw it in there. Most ridiculous one I have ever heard.firing squad victims slowly bleeding to death,
The court didn’t sentence her to be taken off life support, it sentenced her to a lethal injection using a specific drug. Unfortunately, it seems that drug was incompetently administered and possibly past its use by date.
The American constitution doesTransam gives not a jot


I guess it depends what is meant by slow. But frequently firing squads result in a bleed out lasting 30s or so. They aim for the chest not the head, but that is not to say a twitching body is either conscious or alive.Of course you just made this one up and threw it in there. Most ridiculous one I have ever heard.

It seems her medical clotting condition meant that the drug burst into her arm rather than flowing freely in her veins.The court didn’t sentence her to be taken off life support, it sentenced her to a lethal injection using a specific drug. Unfortunately, it seems that drug was incompetently administered and possibly past its use by date.
