Boxing

Sponsored Links
The winner is the one who is either still standing ( as in, it's 3 mins per round, times 12, title on line only or a nontitle fight is 10 rounds, if you knock the other guy out within the 3 mins you win it's called a KO, or if you hurt the guy and he trys to get up but he's not on his feet before the count of ten seconds you still win.

Or if you cut the other guy ( it's normally above the eyes ) and the ringside doc says it's too bad to continue you win by T.K.O.

Or you go 12 rounds it go's to the judges score cards ( each round is scored be 3 judges 10 points each round ) if you win most of the rounds you get the win.

Naz is looking lighter than his last appearance a few months ago

hes due a comeback soon i heard

Sponsored Links
markie said:
Not being racist but what happened to the saying the great white hope, the only boxer i rember is Henry Copper

Dont think Nicolai Valuev was labled GWH (current heavyweight champ) but hes a white russian - im sure Kevin McBride was a 'Great White Hope' and Tommy Morrison (launching an appeal against his exclusion because of HIV so he can make a comeback). Only applied to the heavyweights i understand

Naz could be interesting - he never got beat up too bad too often so if in shape and motivated he could be a contender ;)

it'll depend on at what weight he returns - to see if he still has speed and wallop

Back