Oppenheimer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Rented it tonight, didn't go to Blockbuster Video and pick up a box of American jelly beans though, did it via Amazon Prime, £4.99.

Got to be the most powerful film I've seen in a decade. The politics, the money spent and the backstabbing, the torment of inventing something that you knew, deep down, had the capability of destroying the world.

Amazing film, watch it.

Sponsored Links
It was ruined for me when somebody shared the spoiler about the big explosion.

Mediocre film at best , glad I didn’t pay to watch .
“Killers of the flower moon” much better movie .

Sponsored Links
Amazing film, watch it.
I've had two goes at it. Might be a case third time lucky. I normally have trouble staying awake for those long films especially if I’m laying on the sofa!
I tried watching the current film a few days ago. I think I nodded off after about 20 minutes. Woke up 2 hours later and it was still going!

Just watched Oppenheimer. Saw a bit last night, finished it off tonight but dozed off halfway through. Looks like it could be a good film. Need to watch it again all in one sitting and stay awake!

Last edited:
Found it a good half hour too long. But at same time wanted to know more about what he done after they tried to 5hit on him

I've had two goes at it. Might be a case third time lucky. I normally have trouble staying awake for those long films especially if I’m laying on the sofa!
Best you also lay off the wine for a while ;)

Sponsored Links
Back