BRADY DOES SUFFER FROM A MENTAL DISORDER

The guy is as mad as a box of frogs. Prison is no place for the likes of him.

Yeah, let's let him out into the community just like Thatcher did with all the others in the 80's.

Great.

You're kidding me, right? You want Brady let out and given care in the community? These guys are completely barking mad, you don't want them on the streets.

Sponsored Links
Bradys mindset has always been he has to have the control and this was his last chance of dictating his destiny. Now this has been denied to him no doubt he will appeal through every channel possible and even get another chance to don a suit and shuffle down to the video link room . Eventually he will exhaust all his options and he'll end his days at Ashworth very angry and bitter that ultimately the dice didn't roll his way.

In three years time, Brady will have been in custody for fifty years.

One wonders at the cost of keeping this piece of rubbish alive. It must run into millions - money which could have been far-better spent had he just been despatched back to his maker back in 1966.

MPs who voted for the abolition of capital punishment all those years ago have bequethed later generations a huge maintenance bill, just to assuage their consciences.

Couldn't give a crap about your silly short-sighted argument.

Our justice system should be based on what's right, and what works.

This isnt like shopping at Tesco because it's cheaper than waitrose.

Sponsored Links
In three years time, Brady will have been in custody for fifty years.

One wonders at the cost of keeping this piece of rubbish alive. It must run into millions - money which could have been far-better spent had he just been despatched back to his maker back in 1966.

MPs who voted for the abolition of capital punishment all those years ago have bequethed later generations a huge maintenance bill, just to assuage their consciences.

Couldn't give a crap about your silly short-sighted argument.

Our justice system should be based on what's right, and what works.

This isnt like shopping at Tesco because it's cheaper than waitrose.

The money it costs to keep scum like that is of course only one small part of the argument.
The big issue is one of punishment, and for torturing 6 children, there is only one acceptable punishment. If he tortured one of your kids to death, would you feel the same way?
Get real and live on planet Earth..

The money it costs to keep scum like that is of course only one small part of the argument.

Funny, because it seems to be an argument made very loudly, very often.

The big issue is one of punishment, and for torturing 6 children, there is only one acceptable punishment. If he tortured one of your kids to death, would you feel the same way?

The death sentence was removed because they kept killing innocent people.

There is a difference between what *I* would do personally, and what I would want the state to be able to do.

Governments are corrupt, I don't agree with the death sentence based upon that.

Get real and live on planet Earth..

I do, specifically England.

Where we got rid of the death sentence.

Is there some other planet Earth you are thinking of?

Okay, how about a compromise?

He shows where he buried or diseminated his last victim so the poor family can start to have some degree of closure. In return he gets 'some' concessions or freedom under a strict and tagged watch.

If you give him what he wants hopefully someone would exact the sort of punishment he dished out when spotted out on his jollies...

The death sentence was removed because they kept killing innocent people.

There is a difference between what *I* would do personally, and what I would want the state to be able to do.

1. Yes, in years past innocent people were hanged. But forensic science then bears no comparison to the science now. Convictions are now far more reliable.

2. If there is a difference between what you would do, and what you would expect the state to do in a similar situation, then you use double standards - one rule for you, and one for everyone else.

Let's not forget that Brady has said that he wants to die.

We should offer him what he wants if he agrees to tell us where he buried those poor children. Then everyone's happy.

Sponsored Links
Back