Brain death

and partial to a bottle of wine at breakfast
I’m sure Mottie has never said that.

Mottie likes a glass of wine with his evening meal….nothing wrong with that, I do too.

Sponsored Links
Whilst I disagree with your first clause, I agree with your wider points. This is a balanced view, worth a read, if only for the timeline and actual judgements ...

From what I can make of the affair, the parents were supported by a Christian organisation funding the battle, an organisation which has a reputation of doing this and of stringing things out to such extremes. The organisation no doubt had a flood of donations as a result of these high profile cases.

Sponsored Links
I think Ellal has a glass of something too with his breakfast. A nice big glass of sour grape juice.

From what I can make of the affair, the parents were supported by a Christian organisation funding the battle, an organisation which has a reputation of doing this and of stringing things out to such extremes. The organisation no doubt had a flood of donations as a result of these high profile cases.
End of the day tho' Harry, you can take the money AND still be in the driving seat decision wise. I don't think the parents were 'led astray' by the God-botherers.

End of the day tho' Harry, you can take the money AND still be in the driving seat decision wise. I don't think the parents were 'led astray' by the God-botherers.

Had it not been for the 'God-botherers', the lad's 'life' would not have been strung out and the parents hopes been built up, kept going as long it they were, with so much public money wasted when there were more deserving cases.

Now she is seeking a public enquiry - she wants it to be entirely the parents choice, when to end support. Unimaginable, where would the put all those bodies kept alive and going on life support? She is just a drama queen seeking attention.

Sponsored Links
Back