Greenpeace: Arctic 30

Wind turbines are number 2 in the con of the century list. They have nothing to do with green energy, they are simply massive money making devices for the huge industries that produce, install and maintain them. Although it does make me smile that the people who campaign for more wind power and demand we make tens of thousands of turbines (in other words those who support and promote the massive multi-national businesses that are conning us out of £billions) are the same people that camp in the town centres campaigning against nasty, evil multi-national business. It's exactly the same as the C02 con. (which is number 1 in the list) That business has also conned us out of £billions and all with the free help and support of the green 'followers'. Clever when you think about it. Get the green lot on board - very easy because they will believe anything that has 'green' in the title - and you can't lose.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
I've a mate thinking of letting his land out to the use of 3 turbines.
£15k per year he'll be getting if he goes ahead. Easy money.

Another 6 big 110m tall turbines allocated to another farm nearby but seems to be opposition from locals.
A dairy farmer with £500k of debt. If he gets these up and running he can retire from farming. Again easy money.

Watch the blades spin or not spin and the dosh still rolls in. :LOL:
I reckon it will go ahead as people have no say anyways.

Sponsored Links
Back