Breathing in dust, asbestos etc

How I keep water constantly on the source while working alone? So walls and plaster use a vac I guess. Water can't be used

Sponsored Links
If you think you've been exposed to asbestos - the first thing you should do is quit smoking.
x28x-Higher.jpg.pagespeed.ic.T2980RrENx.jpg

risk of cancer from breathing asbestos - 5 times higher (than non infected) for non-smoker, 28 x higher for smoker

Sponsored Links
Mention the word asbestos and people start to panic.
A local primary school found some white asbestos boards in a roof space.
The school was evacuated and an exclusion zone was set up around the school gym ,blokes in white overalls with hoods and respirator masks entered the gym to remove the boards.
They treated the whole operation like this stuff was radio active.
After they had removed the offending material they brought someone into test the air quality.
This school was built decades ago and thousands of kids have passed through it and to my knowledge not many if any kids have contracted an asbestos related illness.

Problem is schools are possibly the hardest place to manage asbestos. You could have the best Asbestos management plan, does not stop a football going through a AIB ceiling tile, or disturbing other ACM.

they're just means of posting the samples to the lab anyway.

They're the equivalent of using Just Ear to order your curry, instead of calling the curry house direct.

If you have a decent grasp of health and safety/Asbestos I don't see an issue. Having said that, when I got a surveyor to sample the Artex I feel sure he didn't wear a mask!

If you have a decent grasp of health and safety/Asbestos I don't see an issue. Having said that, when I got a surveyor to sample the Artex I feel sure he didn't wear a mask!

Therefore demonstrating that you don't have a "decent grasp of health and safety" (at least with regard to the artex sampling).

Sponsored Links
Back