Brexit - a reality check!

So, trying to correct some of the DAMAGE of Brexit counts as a Brexit benefit, does it?

Not at all, but it's worth noting that it's Germany that's making the move, which suggests that Brexit is harming Germany more than the UK.

Can you see that?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I know it will eventually all come good.

Brexer falls back on blind faith and hope.

Can you imagine someone who still believes the lies fed to them by Johnson and the Quitters?

What are your thoughts about various German States attempting to negotiate unilateral deals with UK to boost trade having seen over a 50% decline in their exports. What are your thoughts about UK exporting record levels of gas to Europe.
1. Your claim about German states blah blah, is not back up by evidence, so it’s probably garbage from the Express.

2. UK isn’t exporting gas to Europe, it’s British owned oil companies exporting LNG reserves from Qatar to Europe. It’s not a Brexit benefit, we could’ve done that as an EU member.

, as for the full list, as said, I've given it before
You previously posted some govt propaganda that was comprehensively debunked.

Personally, I'd prefer you lecture kids on the pros and cons of the single market and how it affects NI
Seriously?

If you want that taught with real facts that will mean school kids will be taught facts that will make the utter tosh you spout sound pathetic.

here are some facts for you:

1. UK leaving SM has created huge trade barriers damaging trade with our biggest partner
2. NIP actually benefits NI because businesses there can trade without friction with a market of $16 trillion. The evidence is proven by the fact NI recovered faster from pandemic than GB
3. Any problems affecting NI are the same problems affecting GB to EU trade: ie massive trade barriers.

We haven't exactly got a great record in respect of murderers, y'know - think about the cases of Derek Bentley, Ruth Ellis, Timothy Evans, James Hanratty and George Kelly and it becomes obvious why the state executing people whose convictions have subsequently been found to be unsafe…..
…and they would probably not be convicted nowdays based on the 'evidence' that convicted them years ago. Times have changed - mobile phone tracking, CCTV, ANPR, DNA…… So much more evidence would be available these days.
What a rancidly xenophobic outlook you have. Do you seriously want to pull up the drawbridge and let nobody in or out? Britain as a sort of modern day medieval castle? It sound like you'd be more suited to life in North Korea
Xenophobic? All I said was that in my opinion, ex-Pats shouldn't be allowed to vote on matters that apply to the UK as they had left it.

Brexit Britain:

BREAKING: The BBC has reported that a woman protesting in Hong Kong could receive up to 10 years in prison.

I bet you're glad you live in a western democracy like the UK where the punishment for peaceful protest is only 10 years in prison x

The advantages of Brexit are so great that this week the International Trade Secretary, Ann Marie Trevelyan didn't turn up to appear before the Commons Trade Committee in order to have her world beating trade deals scrutinised. This is normal, but it appears that de Pfeffel's crony doesn't want the trade deals scrutinised - possibly because they are complete and utter carp and won't stand scrutiny because they are so bad for thiss country?

More often than not it isn't what politicians say, it's what they don't say - a lie of omission, if you will.
It always makes me laugh whenever the word 'transparency' is used.
Is this evidence of stage two in the process of grief?
We've had denial now we get avoidance.

My point was more that, as a headmaster (yes I know you're retired), do you think it's responsible to influence kids on the future direction of the country and benefits/non benefits based on the colour of the passport, and whether the shade of blue qualifies it as black.

Personally, I'd prefer you lecture kids on the pros and cons of the single market and how it affects NI, be an adult, debate grown up things on grown up principles, don't descend into a silly rant about the the shade of blue passports are, you're better than that, I hope.
I'm at least an 'averagely' clever bloke, but I don't even know where to start with that...

Sponsored Links
Back