Brexit - a reality check!

Sponsored Links
blue passports

little crown on beer glasses

old people can sell each other inches and ounces if they want

Could be the reason Scotland gains its independance

That’s a benefit for Scotland and England

Sponsored Links
Legally right, morally wrong (in my opinion). Plenty of other things are legally right but morally wrong (IMO) especially with sentencing for murderers, child molesters and rapists. I suppose you are one of those that agree with those legal 'punishments'?
On the subject of murder, every civilised country in the world (BTW I don't consider the USA to be civilised) has abandoned the death penalty. We haven't exactly got a great record in respect of murderers, y'know - think about the cases of Derek Bentley, Ruth Ellis, Timothy Evans, James Hanratty and George Kelly and it becomes obvious why the state executing people whose convictions have subsequently been found to be unsafe, or were overturned was not right, Once you've killed the wrong person, they stay dead, even if they are found to be innocent. But I don't expect you to understand that, because you are hardly someone who could put yourself in someone else's shoes

They've made their bed now they can lie in it. Same goes for you, whatever forum name you have come back as this time.
What a rancidly xenophobic outlook you have. Do you seriously want to pull up the drawbridge and let nobody in or out? Britain as a sort of modern day medieval castle? It sound like you'd be more suited to life in North Korea

Oh, sorry, it's black, not blue.

I find it remarkable that you dedicate so much time wrongly accusing brexiteers of not being able to come up with the advantages of brexit, I personally have done so on numerous occasions, perhaps you have me on ignore, my posting history is freely available for your perusal, when your sole counter argument is that the new passports are the wrong shade of blue.

Seriously, if, as a bastion of the education system, that's the extent of your debate, I despair for future generations, they will be poorly educated and ill informed.

The advantages of Brexit are so great that this week the International Trade Secretary, Ann Marie Trevelyan didn't turn up to appear before the Commons Trade Committee in order to have her world beating trade deals scrutinised. This is normal, but it appears that de Pfeffel's crony doesn't want the trade deals scrutinised - possibly because they are complete and utter carp and won't stand scrutiny because they are so bad for thiss country?

youve made stuff up on numerous occasions

there are no benefits to Brexit, never were, never will be

give yer head a shake

What are your thoughts about various German States attempting to negotiate unilateral deals with UK to boost trade having seen over a 50% decline in their exports. What are your thoughts about UK exporting record levels of gas to Europe.

So it's those two (and one is an attempt to negotiate) and black passports then? Go on, give us the full list. Demonstrate with facts, that Brexit is not a monumental sh1tshow. I can only hold my breath to 50 these days, so be quick on the cut n paste.

What are your thoughts about various German States attempting to negotiate unilateral deals with UK to boost trade having seen over a 50% decline in their exports.
So, trying to correct some of the DAMAGE of Brexit counts as a Brexit benefit, does it?

So it's those two

No, that was a separate response to Notch, as for the full list, as said, I've given it before, I might do it again if I have time but having done it on countless occasions, it bores me, and remainers tend to be 'blind' to it.

My point was more that, as a headmaster (yes I know you're retired), do you think it's responsible to influence kids on the future direction of the country and benefits/non benefits based on the colour of the passport, and whether the shade of blue qualifies it as black.

Personally, I'd prefer you lecture kids on the pros and cons of the single market and how it affects NI, be an adult, debate grown up things on grown up principles, don't descend into a silly rant about the the shade of blue passports are, you're better than that, I hope.

Sponsored Links
Back