Status
Not open for further replies.

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
IMG_20190312_192247603.jpg

Sponsored Links
"Senior Tory MP admits “there will have to be a General Election” if May’s Brexit deal is voted down tonight

Senior Conservative Party MP has admitted that if Theresa May’s Brexit deal is voted down in the House of Commons again tonight, there will have to be a General Election to solve the impasse.

Speaking to the BBC’s Political Editor Laura Kuenssberg, the Tory MP for Broxbourne, Charles Walker, said that he couldn’t see how Theresa May’s administration could possibly remain in post after a second catastrophic defeat on her proposed Brexit withdrawal bill.

Walker stated:
“Well I think if the deal doesn’t get through tonight, I think there will have to be a General Election because this Parliament now looks very much like a failing Parliament.

We were elected to make decisions. We are elected, sometimes, to make imperfect decisions because perfection is often an illusion.

And if we can’t decide tonight to leave the EU under the terms the Prime Minister has negotiated, then I can’t see really how this government can continue in office. I think she will have to seek a new mandate.”

I understand Rupert Murdoch has chosen Gove as our next Prime Minister.

PobGove1.jpg

Really good well thought out fiasco, top to bottom right and left

A new leader maybe.

General election: No.

Time for Jezza to be spending more time on his allotment :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Tories know their only hope is for an election and for labour to win. Then they can blame everything on labour and call another election in 12 months.

Free vote tomorrow on no deal.......although no deal cant really be taken off, it remains on the statute.

Thurs: vote for extension.

I can see another meaningful vote happening, its possible a WA but remaining in customs union.

John, good evening

There appears to be so much in fighting, factions, internecine warfare in all the major parties that the lobby fodder jump when told

?

Ken

The whole world must be peeing themselves watching britain fumbling an crumbling in such a farcical manner.

The whole world must be peeing themselves watching britain fumbling an crumbling in such a farcical manner.
Yep, the UK is a total laughing stock...

Straight or bent - we are now officially a banana republic!

Have no fear Labour buffoon gardener is on the case

He just gave a waste of time interview on the radio

Jeez us wept :LOL:

As did buffoon smog :LOL:

Perhaps buffoon Corbyn could sort out some type of agreement with buffoon Johnson and smog and the rest of the erg buffoons :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back