Brexit deal rejected again

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's what I and the majority voted for.

Which of the various Brexit possibilities did you think you were voting for, and what makes you think all the others thought they were voting for the same one?

Why did you vote for a contradictory Irish Border that cannot exist?

Sponsored Links
Which of the various Brexit possibilities did you think you were voting for,
EU-referendum-ballot-paper-638210.jpg

The bottom option, the one that say's "Leave the European Union". Were, or are you, unaware that there were only 2 options ? No wonder you are so bitter & twisted about it, you must have filled in a "fake form" if you think there were more options.

Which of the various Brexit possibilities did you think you were voting for,

You now say any of the possibilities.

So you now say that you didn't mind if we stayed in a customs union, or left, you didn't mind if we went for a Norway option or a Turkey option, you didn't mind if we went for BRINO. And you don't mind if there is a border in NI. You don't mind if all the car factories close, and you don't mind if all the Financial Services companies flee abroad. You don't mind if subsidies to landowners stop or continue.

So you didn't actually vote for Theresa's deal, or for no deal.

And you say that the other Leave voters also don't mind.

So you must be pretty cross with Jacob Rice-Pudd and Buffoon Johnson who are voting against a deal you are perfectly happy with.

Sponsored Links
IMHO, a GE would be pointless, as Brexit is not a party matter, with only the Liberals presenting a united (if tiny) front. I doubt a GE would resolve anything.
The Lib Dems, the TIG, the SNP, the Green, that's 68 MPs, hardly a tiny front.
The TIG and the Lib Dems already have an agreement not to both contest the same seat.

"No deal" was not on the ballot form. You've already made that point. So you can't have voted for it.

I don't need to point out your hypocrisy and self-contradiction. But I will.

"No deal" was not on the ballot form. You've already made that point. So you can't have voted for it.
Leaving means leaving, no negotiating. Asking for a deal is trying to somehow be a part of it, so no hypocrisy on my part.So what did you vote for, remain? But what would that entail?, not what you would have wanted in the long run, nothing would stay the same, so you would not have known what you were voting for.

no it doesn't.

And that isn't what the ballot paper offered you.

House of commons debating the "no no-deal" motion

nodealdebate-png.160838

Hardly any turned up.

Attachments

• NoDealDebate.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back